Reviews for Robot Rock
GreySeer16 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I liked it. Vladd is on of my fav characters if step up.
keionisbeast chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Okay that was a mixture between awesome and adoriable and id rlly like to read more of that, ahhh! cant wait 2 c him in the new step up cause he is just awesome and u should make this a story!:)
rain-and-smiles chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
3 Madd Chadd deserves some love-Amazing job!
sunthorn chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
I LOVE this!

I wish there were more Vladd stories out there...

Everyone seemed so real, you wrote the characters so well!

And the view from behind the bar, Delia's view of everything; love it all yo!
1hopelessromantic chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Luv it continue PLEASE!
boneslover13 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
This story is absolutely fantastic. It was way better written then I thought it would be, it was amazing! You did an amazing job! I really hope you turn this into a full fledged story. Judging from your reviews you would have quite a view loyal readers, me being one of them. Everyone was in character as far as I could tell and it was just fantastic! I will so be reading anything you decide to write in the future, you are amazing! Please, do update soon!
Kenikia67 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Please continue this story love it.
EvilBlueAngel chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Oh my god u just savid my life it was good
ALittleTrickster chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
It's pretty awesome... it's like it actually did happen.

Keep it up!
jamielouise chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
i just watched step up 3 for the first time tonight.

i am in love with vladd. like seriously.

he's just so sexy. :)

great story :)
DanaIsis chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Ugh! What the ?

I was looking forward to read the rest of the night! Please, please, please continue! I promise to review every chapter till its complete, so long as you update. Please continue!
Kaden-san chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Just dropping a review as your story was the one that first sparked my idea to write Forgotten Moments. Interesting aspect with Madd Chadd and the OC character but you pulled it off. Ja ne
realawsome chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
awsome
RBCrazyFan chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Love it!

Catch you on the flip side
GoodBadAndEverythinInBetween chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
You know, Vladd's never been one of my favourite characters, but this totally rocked. They were all perfecty in character - I loved Jabob and Alana! You're an awesome author, and I look forward to reading your Moose fic. If you have time, can you please try a Kid Darkness fic? Pleasssssssssssssssssssse?

Thanks so much.