Reviews for A Stroll Down Memory Lanes
Clara Brighet chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Okay, that was really cool. :) Another incredibly original story. Love it!
Thank you for writing!
- Clara Brighet
NogadamoBhitia chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Keep writing because I enjoyed this Supernatural story when I read it this morning.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Great little fic and it gave Sam some insight into one of the things Dean did whilst he was at Stanford. Dean the legend of the bowling place!
werewolfsfan chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Love this!
Leighna07 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
This is so funny! the typical naughty Dean! haha. :)
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Ok I did not expect that. But I sure loved it. Awesome and funny. Awesome work.
thethreebroomsticks69 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
I like this! It's a nice, light Winchester fic .. which doesn't happen very often.

It made me smile. :D
Katerbell chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Well done. I could easily see Dean doing this.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
It's nice to see that Dean had somme good times during the lonely Stanford years.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
This is one a.w.e.s.o.m.e. story, Weesta!

Starting with both Sam and Dean not in the best of moods, not to mention tired after a long drive, they still head out to a bar together and end up in enjoyable and obviously most grateful company. Every once in a while at least they boys really need such an encounter with people who for a change aren't after their hides after a job.

And I suspected from the moment lane 16 was mentioned that Dean's fixing the problem had nothing whatsoever to do with his no doubt profund mechanical skills. So, his going to check said lane "just for old times' sake" was such a laugh as well.

Interesting and creative idea that he actually seemed to have appeased the ghost with his taste in music rather than finishing it off for good. And the spirit obviously had such a great time listening to Dean's music, it would slip in one of the songs time and again during midnight bowling. hehe
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
You did a great job writing the brothers.

I kept waiting to hear about Dean's hunt while Sam was at Stanford, so surprised when it was just a normal job.

I could just imagine Dean's face when some the 80's music played.

It was nice that Sam was able to hear such praise about his brother from strangers.

I enjoyed reading your story.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Awesome story!

Dean didn't need to do a heroic act to become a hero in this town, just stay himself and save people with AC/DC!
deezy-y chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Very cute. I liked it!
starg8fans chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
That was a nice twist - that it turned out to be just a 'normal' job without supernatural interference. I can SO see Dean changing those playlists. And bugging the system to continue playing his faves. Well done!
Lisa Paris chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Loved it, and Bowling Alley Dean.

Looks like the ghost of Lane Sixteen loves him too - or at least his taste in music!

The Stanford years - the Stanford years . . . even now, as we approach Season Six, they still tug my heart-strings more than anything else that's ever happened to our boys. No wonder Sam feels uncomfortable whenever they get mentioned.

He should!