Reviews for A Night With Hermione
I Loved it it's my favorite Harry / Hermione fanfic!
dakota chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
love it harrmione forever!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Why oh why are you using stupid slang words that the biggest part of your readers would not understand unless they stopped reading and did a google search, which would obviously spoil the whole story. Only an idiot would use a word like 'pashing' or even worse the most stupid of all American slang words 'Bangs', seems that the Americans fail to understand that a loud noise like a gunshot or an explosion does not come from some bodies forehead. The rest of the world uses the word 'fringe' Try looking up the British English meaning before you paste your silly slang.
Sofia chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Wow I love this story it's soo good
So4ie Que Vanity chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Wow I love this it's sooo good
Blitzstrahl chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
lol, so Ginny is sleeping threw this in the next bed or what?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Make more of this. Got me in a good mood. And who cums inside their girlfriends?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Wonderful. More please, by the way cum is created by females.
Eternal Downfall chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
To whomever it may concern.

Pashing is an Australian / New Zealand way of saying one is kissing or caressing another amorously.
Wolfman613 chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Please write next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciate it and liked it a lot.
Paris chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Omg ! That was incredible. I wish there was more of it!
Hermione Potter 2014 chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
This is perfect! I like pamkinkae,HARRY AND HERMIONE-LOVE FOREVER!
Dethryl chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Doesn't Hermione always stay in Ginny's room when she's visiting the Burrow? So does that mean Ginny's asleep about ten feet away? I am also curious as to what 'pashing' is.
Laura H chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
That was really awesome really detailed as well ;) Loved It
sevalia chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
aww that was so sweet and full of deatails...loved it X3 and i hope that in the morning, no one sees them O_O