Reviews for A Night With Hermione
AshlingRae chapter 1 . 8/25
I know this is super old, but on the off chance you're still reading reviews and writing and this hasn't been cleared up yet- regarding a female losing her virginity, there is no barrier halfway into the vagina. The hymen or "cherry" is just a thin layer of skin on the outside of the vaginal opening. It would have been either torn or stretched immediately as he entered. Most of this story was great, but I'll admit I'm thrown off quite a bit and find it unsexy when a fic isn't anatomically correct.
Hassan59 chapter 1 . 8/4
It's A Crap chapter 1 . 2/1
Sooooooooooooooooooooo good! :D
Madam 2012 chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
God damn that was hot ;) very detailed as well you did an amazing job
Captain Hook chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
I like it but add a little twist(trouble) it
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
I Loved it it's my favorite Harry / Hermione fanfic!
dakota chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
love it harrmione forever!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Why oh why are you using stupid slang words that the biggest part of your readers would not understand unless they stopped reading and did a google search, which would obviously spoil the whole story. Only an idiot would use a word like 'pashing' or even worse the most stupid of all American slang words 'Bangs', seems that the Americans fail to understand that a loud noise like a gunshot or an explosion does not come from some bodies forehead. The rest of the world uses the word 'fringe' Try looking up the British English meaning before you paste your silly slang.
Sofia chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Wow I love this story it's soo good
So4ie Que Vanity chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Wow I love this it's sooo good
Blitzstrahl chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
lol, so Ginny is sleeping threw this in the next bed or what?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Make more of this. Got me in a good mood. And who cums inside their girlfriends?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Wonderful. More please, by the way cum is created by females.
Eternal Downfall chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
To whomever it may concern.

Pashing is an Australian / New Zealand way of saying one is kissing or caressing another amorously.