Reviews for You're My First, My Last, My Everything
IsaCabral chapter 14 . 4/10
This story took me by surprise. Too bad you won't be writing it more or for this fandom any longer. I get it, though. No judgement. Thank you for sharing while you could!
Jane is kind of a dick
Carmen Madonna chapter 14 . 10/13/2014
I have really enjoyed this whole story very very much, honestly I just couldn't put it down till I finished it. The story itself was good the sex was really good. I do wish you had given us a couple more chapters to fininish it up!
Carmen Madonna chapter 2 . 10/12/2014
This story is done very well I am enjoying it very much!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/2/2014
This is so funny.
dawn1228 chapter 14 . 9/22/2014
I enjoyed very much reading your story, each chapter more and more exciting, ironic, funny, well written and with just enough angst.
I am very sorry that you do not write more for rizzle. Thanks for sharing!
mykes chapter 14 . 9/13/2014
I've REALLY loved reading this (even though it hurt me ahaha). Thank you writing this! One of the best Rizzles stories I've read. Loved Frankie and Angela's reactions. xD
cdownes chapter 14 . 9/3/2014
Thanks for your story. I enjoyed it.
As for R&I ... one can always hope.
ab chapter 14 . 9/1/2014
omg i loved it! i enjoyed reading evry bit of this! ty so much! this was wonderful!
ab chapter 9 . 9/1/2014
oh my gawd! so damn steamy! phew! im glad that they were to somehow "talk" things out in their own way. ty so much for writing and sharing this, this was very enjoyable to read ]
ab chapter 6 . 9/1/2014
oh my heart! this was really beautiful!
ab chapter 5 . 9/1/2014
oo a pasta fight. very creative! this was very enjoyable to read ]
ab chapter 4 . 9/1/2014
omg this is so adorable! im loving it! jane is so sweet. and the humor and maura's google talk, omg, ty so much! this is very fun to read
ab chapter 2 . 9/1/2014
omg this is beautiful! and omg, stark nude jane XD you are a genius! this was very interesting to read!
MissToastie chapter 9 . 8/31/2014
wow tho, very nicely written. Much hot.