Reviews for You're My First, My Last, My Everything
milagglad chapter 14 . 6/27
RizzoliLover69 chapter 1 . 4/18
I loved this story...would've loved one more chapter to end it properly and do it justice. Thanks
helly1bradleywyatt chapter 14 . 4/1
Gutted but I understand
Now that was Hot as Hell...wow, I need a cold shower!
Jane's an idiot! This is one Rizzles story I wouldn't mind Maura being with someone else. Jane spends most of her time hurting Maura, who is an incredibly beautiful woman. I don't like this Jane AT ALL! She's a bitch to Maura, as well as a liar. I've dated a woman just like Jane, so afraid to come out of the closet that they spent most of their time denying who they were. Most definitely not a healthy relationship.

This is a well written story, but I actually despise Jane.
Jupiter chapter 14 . 3/11
I so enjoyed this story that I am sad to hear you won't be writing about Jane and Maura any more. You wrote their characters so well and I could imagine these scenarios really happening. Your humor, especially with Jane's speech was inspiring. Your writing is impeccable and although I can understand your frustration with the show, I am sorry you feel unable to write about Rizzles again.
TitaCL chapter 14 . 2/25
This fic was great!
Thank you for sharing!
and if you ever want to give other end,
I'll will read it!
dellgirl68 chapter 14 . 1/30
Such a shame you are a brilliant writer loved your story's
Leather.Leisha chapter 14 . 1/15
Great story, the last chapter literally made me laugh out loud, thank you!
One word BRILLIANT! This story is amazing, no, you are amazing !
The kiss part is the most well written thing I've ever read!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/13/2015
.amazing.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/12/2015
Hihi this story was fun! Thank you!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/12/2015
Whahahaha
Guest chapter 7 . 10/7/2015
Good story.
You're You Are
Your your grammar skills...
hungrygirl chapter 14 . 10/4/2015
I'm in love with this story. I'm sorry it took me forever to let you know that, having read it for the first time weekS ago. but I'm telling you now, I lovedon't how happy reading this made me feel. And I'm looking forward to you writing more.