Reviews for Of Freaks and Britney Spears
Shae chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
I thought Sam and Castiel were going to get together! I'm sad now... :( I thought they were! Dean and Crowley is understandable.
Jetainia chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
I'm thinking you put a Shrek musical reference in there... Let your freak flag fly? :P
Good story, loved every second of it. Especially the Shrek bit (if it was indeed Shrek and even if it wasn't it still was)
DragonsRme chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Oh wow this was fantastic and beautiful an i loved every second of it XD
Sijglind chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
This was amazing! Grandma Pearl is a wonderful small-town-matchmaker, and I loved how you brought all the different characters into the story.
I laughed for ten minutes straight over the way you described Uriel and when he was singing along drunkenly to Britney Spears, that mental image was just GOLD.
All in all, this was refreshing, funny and cute, and definitely one of my new favorites!
pecfert chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
This is perfection. Loved this.
CheshireKitty89 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I love love LOVE this! xD

I gotta admit though, I totally thought when Dean was coming home with bruises, and how Cas was so quiet on the subject, that they were totally a couple, but didn't want to hurt Sam, so were going behind his back about it (which if the story had of gone the way my head thought it was, would have ended up with Sam eventually being surprised, but totally unhurt due to his love for Gabe)... so I was (mostly) pleasantly surprised (only a TINY bit disappointed... cuz I am am a HUGE Destiel fan) when I found out Dean was with/dating Crowley. )

I only wish that Cas could of ended up in a "happily ever after" scenario of his own, although admittedly I kinda like the way the story ended (with the main focus being on Gabe and Sam, rather than Cas' solitary romantic life...).

Anyyyyyhooooo, like I said I love love LOVE your story(!), and because of said love, I am now totally going to raid your profile page to see what other stories you've written! xD (So don't be surprised if I leave you any more reviews!) D
It's Rayning chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
This has got to be one of my favourite Sam/Gabriel fics. I mean, I couldn't even finish it before I had to go, so I had to print it out to finish it! I can definitely see Gabe liking Britney Spears, it definitely fits him. Though I'm a Dean/Cas shipper, I really like the way you wrote the Sam/Cas. It's incredibly sweet how Sam and Gabriel get together and how Sam develops feelings for him without even knowing it, waking up and just going "Oh." I've always been a Sam/Gabriel fan, so it's adorable that you write them this way. I love that this was an AU, and how you set it up in differently than others, not specifically in a coffee shop or a college, or even high school, but life in general. Overall, I loved this. I'll be searching for more of your Sam/Gabe fics if there are any.
Gamer-Alexis chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
You are my hero for this story. I was a bit hesitant at first because of the long word count and how it was only one chapter (it might have read easier if it was a multi chapter fic), however it was well worth the read!

Some parts were a bit tough to get through- mostly just me because I get bored with specific details even though they're important.

I just really love the believability of it all! I could really see a situation like that happening in the real world and it was great to read it. In fact, I loved it so much that I read it a few times and I usually just read something once and call it good- but this just continued to call to me and made me want to reread it over and over.

In short- I loved it :D
Jadeaffection chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
One of the best AU's I have ever read... Wonderful! Very well written and in-character. I adored it! xx
Boisterous Hal chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I finally got around to finishing this...*cheers*.

You. Are. Genius. It bears repeating. LOL all of the Britney Spears content. I must confess that I like Britney's new songs ('3' (the song about threesomes) is great to listen to at my workplace (which currently is a department store), apologies for my overused of parentheses here). I also like all of her earlier stuff ('Baby One More Time' is a favourite karaoke song when I get together with friends - SQUEE). Crazy, off-the-rails Britney is what I don't like. Moving right along, as I'm rambling again.

As always, loved the story from start to finish. I'm quite glad that Castiel is a Gabriel/Sam shipper, and that Gabriel and Sam ended up together in the end. I can't say much more, except that I have a silly grin on my face at the hilarious awesomeness of this story. I have a feeling that I might have enjoyed this a bit more if I had watched more Supernatural, but meh. I have to listen to more Britney songs, as I haven't heard all of the songs referenced in this story.
sudoku chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
I read the first two parts in LJ, got addicted so when I saw it ffnethere, may as well continue until the rest.

I usually don't watch romantic comedy but this is so utter crack, it's refreshing. I usually LOL at Castiel behaviour in your story to even alienate telemarketer and prankster. Of course I enjoy the growing romance between Sam and Gabriel although I don't ship them.
quiero queso chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Awwww, that was so fantastically adorable! I absolutely loved your maniacal Gabriel. He was completely awesome. Thanks so much for writing, you did a really great job!
BlueSpottedDog chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
I think you have officially converted me to Sam/Gabe.

And possibly even Sam/Cas.

But I do prefer Dean/Cas.

Oh btw, great story! :D