Reviews for From Beginning to End
Commander Kurt chapter 10 . 1/14/2011
I really like your Shepard, and your story. Very good writing indeed.
kinsley5 chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
I really enjoy this AU concept of having the whole team present and able to comment on Horizon. I like how you write Kasumi.
Kassandra Black chapter 9 . 9/29/2010
Oh, wow! I loved the banter between Tali and Garrus. Her pointed silence when Garrus suggests they kidnap Kaidan was hilarious! :)

I'm glad Tali decided to intervene on Shepard's part. How could Kaidan just walk away? :( Both he and Shepard are just too stubborn and proud to just admit they love each other. Again, glad that Tali's there to help them out. ;)
kinsley5 chapter 8 . 9/28/2010
Brilliant work so far. I think I love Wrex's chapter the best, but all are excellent.
Kassandra Black chapter 8 . 9/27/2010
Yes! I totally missed the summary where you stated this would continue to ME2. Awesome!

Miranda is vicious! I love her take on Shepard. Avenging angel, indeed. ;) Looking forward to seeing everyone elses opinions.
Kassandra Black chapter 7 . 9/26/2010
Aagh! You made me cry, dammit! That was so bittersweet. The end came too soon. I really hope this is continued somehow. Nice touch adding Hannah-who better than Shepard's own mother to recognize how special Kaidan was to Shepard. :) Awesome!
Kassandra Black chapter 6 . 9/22/2010
These pieces are so incredibly well written. Even though it's written through Garrus' POV, I could still feel Shepard's uncertainty and pain. I love what he says to her. I also like how you tied in the last chapter with this one. Not only Virmire, but also Ashley's betting on Shepard and Kaidan. :)
HellGS chapter 6 . 9/22/2010
Great chapter! You know, I absolutely love how you pictured aliens characters (not that I didnt like humans as well) and the part were Garrus said 'considering what we're up against, nothing is inappropriate' - thats just ... damn good.
Kassandra Black chapter 5 . 9/21/2010
Oh, wow. When I saw the title to this, I could already feel the tears forming. Gah, I hate Virmire! :( That was an incredibly touching piece. Ash is written very well...her determination to keep going, her acceptance of being left behind. Pure awesome.

On another note, have you ever thought of writing a full story for ME? Just a thought, since I'm craving more, haha. Take care!
HellGS chapter 4 . 9/21/2010
Really cool Id say, very Rex-ish :)
siriusrambles chapter 4 . 9/19/2010
i cannot reiterate enough how clever, tender and mirthful these glimpses into shep and kaidan's burgeoning relationship are.
Kassandra Black chapter 4 . 9/19/2010
Haha, Wrex made Shepard blush. I love how Kaidan and Ashley stepped in to comment on Wrex's question. Awesome!
Kassandra Black chapter 3 . 9/7/2010
Woo, Joker, another favorite! I love, love, love this conversation between Joker and Kaidan. *sigh* I like Kaidan's subtlety in this. How he says so much without actually saying anything, his understanding of what Joker was asking, and his confirmation of Joker's suspicions. Again, awesome! Looking forward to the next chapter.
Kassandra Black chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
Okay, this little snippets have to be longer. :) I crave more! I love how Tali describes them as touching though they were separated. It shows how strong a connection Shepard and Kaidan have. And I also like how everyone thinks Kaidan's hot, but he's oblivious to anyone but Shepard. Nice!
Kassandra Black chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Woo! I love this! Ashley is one of my favorite characters. Unfortunately for her, Kaidan is my #1 love, and she's always left behind on Virmire. Anyway, awesome stuff! On to read the next chapter...