Reviews for Rose Weasley Grows Up
HIGHLORD EVENSTA chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
PATHETIC STORY
hugo-automaton chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Wow! Really well written. It's refreshingly different from all of the other scorpius- rose stories out there :-)
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Well, this is just totally gorgeous. I love teh "Children of the Burrow" - who all appear to be total brats - what were their parents thinking of? Also love Draco saying the Weasleys were aloof at school - point of view is so much! And the parallel with Snape and Lily - don't know if you intended that or not.

All in all, a wonderful, highly believable, growing up story with some wonderfully painted characters.
HarryPotterLover2422 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Great story!

Megan :)
Icicle Streams chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
This is a really interesting take on the next generation of Weasleys. You filled in the backstory well, without forcing too much information onto the reader and this was very well-written. I didn't particularly like the last line (it seemed a little bit out of place and too abrupt for me) but otherwise, great job! :)
ElvenArcher chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
This is wonderful! It's been a while since I read such a touching story. I love the way that you've characterized Rose and Scorpius and the descriptions are exquisite. Well done!
Cateagle chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Well, growing up is never painless nor easy, but Rose managed to get through it without trauma. Methinks her comment will come back to bite her, though, after she does explore some broom closets with Scorpius.

A very nice and thought-provoking story.
A True Dreamer chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
cute.

I can't even imagine the malfoys not in the manor...

good read.
anime-is-dumb chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I really enjoyed it. Most 'Arrogant and Spoiled Third Generation Children' stories seem a bit forced and ridiculous, but this one didn't. It flowed nicely from start to finish and Rose and Scorpius were well characterized.
K chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I realise you only posted this today, but I am quite shocked that nobody has reviewed it yet, as it is, in my opinion, one of the best and most well-written pieces of fanfiction I have ever read. I had tears in my eyes at the end of it. Congratulations.
Rose of the West chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I can never get enough of Rose W and her blonde-haired dreamboat.

I laughed, I cried, and then I remembered why I like this pair so much, as well as why I enjoy your writing.
Avanell chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
that was so sweet! loved it :)
Sara Winters chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
You know why you suck? Because all the good things I want to say get jumbled up in my head when I try to leave a review. Great for you, but not for me when I'm trying to get my thoughts organized. You, as always, are a gifted writer. I love the way you expanded this from the original story. It far exceeded any expectations I had. And I do looove the way you had Rose grow up, though I have some wishes for her uppity cousins. ;-) Thank you for sharing this with us.