Reviews for Hidden in Plain Sight
Jo chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
I can't believe I've never come across this story before! A beautiful hidden gem that I am thrilled to discover this evening.

Wonderful characterization, with each captured perfectly.

Utterly lovely. Thank you for writing it.
Snapecharmer1 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I've never read a fic from Chris's point of view before. And this was lovely. Thanks for sharing. :)
mummi troll chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
This was so incredibly sweet, probably one of my favourite A2A fics! Thanks for sharing :)
MeganBellaRoseBlack chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Oh my god. Oh my sweet baby Jesus. This was just beautiful
shootingstars23 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I am actually lost for words. That was amazing. And beautiful. And sweet and wonderful and lovely. Definitely a story I will read over and over again.
Jazzola chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Aww... what an awesome fic! Gorgeous... I really like it.

Thank you so much for posting!

Jazzola :D
allofmyheart chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
I really enjoyed this! You have captured the characters and their dialogue wonderfully, I could hear a lot of the lines. I think "Witness statements... that's you, like..." was my favourite.

Nice use of images and similes as well. I hope you'll write more.
theHuntgoeson chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
This story is so beautiful. It's full of tenderness and understanding, giving both pairs of lovers the happy ending that we fans craved and were denied. I like the way you tell it from Chris's POV, and how his witnessing of the deep love between Gene and Alex mature him into a fitting partner for Shaz. The moment when Gene is comforting Alex over Jimmy's death and remembers Stu, is especially moving, as is the moment when Chris sees the lovers together in the interview room. His subsequent clinch with Shaz, his decision to conceal his evidence, and the glimpse into the future, are the perfect conclusion to this wonderful story.
lilgreenmomo chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Absolutely wonderful story. I loved the way it was told in the moment and from a perspective we rarely get to see anything from. So sweet.
Novindalf chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Oh, this is WONDERFUL! D
liverdoc chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
I loved this. It gives them what the S3 ending never allowed them to have.
theoofoof chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I really, realy like this! It's so sweet and beautiful. It's original too. Thank you so much for sharing. :D
louella chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Utterly lovely and nicely original take on Gene and Alex's story.
Eleantris chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Beautiful, simply beautiful. And funny, and descriptive - and basically everything that makes the perfect oneshot! The fact you did it all from Chris' point of view was brilliant, and your writing was fantastic throughout. You had me laughing at the notes he made, my favourite definitely had to be this one... Friday, 7.51pm - the Guv says something dirty.

Made me laugh so much.

Fabulous work, I really, really enjoyed reading this!

X D
MrsCakeLady chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I loved this. So nice to have a story from Chris' pov, and you seemed to get the characterisation of everyone spot on, imo.