Reviews for Fortune Not Found
TinaF chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
Fantastic!
GISA103 chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
Wow I would love to have Rose in any way :) This was a amazing tale.
philipno2 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I like how reserved the ending is. Very good. :)
CountingNumbers chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Dun dun dun duuhhhnnnnn...
Good story! Loved it! (:
Dantelover051386 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
ok, I realize that edward in this story is not wrote as the attentive husband. I get that he is placing work first and how that makes bella feel. neglected. I understand better than anyone. ive been cheated on, to. but bella in this story is a piece of work. she is blaming her whole marriage issues on edward and his working. she is not taking responsibility for her own actions in the marriage. if she was so unhappy with her husband and his work hours than she should have said something. granted at the end she did, but i dont think she had spoke up in the past. she enabled it. pushed it to the side and or believed it would get better. her failure in the marriage is her lack of communtication. it takes TWO to ruin a marriage and anyone that says no..is bullshitting themselves and not wanting to admit to themselves and others that they DID have a hand in the demise of there marriage.

also her cheating...twice. yes twice. first with the kiss and then later where they actually got one another off. yes, she cheated TWICE. kissing someone that is NOT your spouse is as much as cheating as having sex is. she can play it off and say she was drunk all she wants, but the fact remains...she cheated and not matter what her husband did and in this case over working...was so much worse than what he did. he didnt cheat...but she sure as hell DID. she claim to love her husband and will till her dying death. well sweetheart, if you loved your fucking husband so much you wouldnt have cheated. yes, i get we all make mistakes. we all deserve second chances and i hope that edward is the better person here and forgives bella. so, bella was a lonely house wife that felt neglected, but that is not a good enough excuse to cheat. there is NO excuse good enough to justify cheating. your that fucking unhappy...talk, work it out...DONT cheat. it solves nothing, but causes more pain and hurt espeically for the person you cheated on and in this case..edward. he may forgive her, but i wouldnt blame him if he didnt and divorced her.

it was a lovely story, its fiction, but this shit really happens in real life and so many are hurt by it. as much as i wish edward was more there for his wife...i have to side with him though here. i feel so bad for what hes fixing to hear from her. he might forgive her and may blame himself for her cheating cause he was gone all the time, but i also hope he realizes that not matter how much he was gone it was no excuse for her to cheat and she did.
HaylesHayles chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
No way you can end it here! Awesome, but you need to continue. I have to know what'll happen to Edward and Bella and Rose for that matter.
cnnielsencn chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
AHHH! You should make this into a multi chapter storie!
twistedbytwilight chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
I love Rosalie, and I certainly hope you will continue this when the contest is over!
Yasmina2005 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Loved the ending! And the scene with the fortune cookie. And.. ahem.. the scissors. You ruined this innocent word for me forever, thankyouverymuch.
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Great story, but I can't help but be disappointed that the ladies didn't stay together. Very hot scene regardless and thanks for writing.
CherBella chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Wow I can't believe this has so few reviews. Very well done, one of the best f/f entries I've read so far, loved that there was a story leading up to the smut. Very curious to know what Bella was going to tell Edward...that it was a one-time thing or that she really likes Rose? And what his reaction would be to either statement, hmmm... :)
bouncy 72 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
oh goodness... you can't leave it there hon. What happens next? Does he take her back & get his priorities straight? Are Bella & Rose able to be friends? Lol, so many questions. Thanks for the story.
karlaakamsloki chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Wow this was an amazing one shot. I loved the conflict Bella went through, it seemed very realistic. I love the very opened ending, it gives the story a chance to continue or leave it to the readers to figured out what happened in E/B's relationship.
reve2weaver chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
I really enjoyed the complexity of this story's characterizations. The storyline flowed and you felt Bella's loneliness at the tipping point of this well thought-out triangle. Great ending; not resolved but an 'opening up' that felt right. Great job.
Sirens-Are-Singing-Your-Song chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
I dont like how it ended