Reviews for Wool
dolphinstarchild chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Nice, sweet & just lovely.
YetAnotherFan2010 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Snappher chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Loved it! it sucks SO hard when you have to count the minutes...
LyRiCho chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Oh my gosh I love this soooo much! Seriously! I love it! Its just too beautiful! It really made me tear up on the sweetness! T.T this here is so totally an instant favorite!
EdwardsMaude chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
awww...sweet, beautiful and heartfelt!
livedays chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
I just found this story and cried like a baby. beautiful. thanks
sue273 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Another beautifully written and heartfelt story.

What is it with you and temperature?

Tender lovemaking descriptions...absolutely lovely.

Sue xx
kgq chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Oh my bloody God just found this wee story and it is amazing I cried so hard at the end they are so in love thank you for this
Grizzo chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
that was so romantic. Although a Texas boy in Boston...he will be a permanant icicle1 :-)
Darloudasha chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
OMG SQUEEE! I was thinking they were acceptance papers to a Boston school... but the key was just as good! :D LOVE IT
lizf22 chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
awwwwwwwwwwww! melty puddle of goo! love love love Jas! and that ending- ACK! lovely bb! so very lovely!

this made me laugh out loud!

'he also said something about bare wood floors being better than having the curtains match the carpet, but that was before I told my family I was gay'

PS. I would have 'named that fic' as yours in the first paragraph! :O)
LittleShasa chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Awesome. That's all I feel like saying about this piece. Actually I could write lots of words in this review and be redundant but the truth is this one-shot made my heart ache with tenderness and emotion, I loved it, it is so well written that I almost feel sorry I can't read more...definitely well done.
nitsuAPJ chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
*sniff* This is so sweet and these are happy tears!

Pam
SheSoODaZZled chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Sweet! And Robert Frost is one of my favorite poets!
Lisa-FanFicCrazy chapter 1 . 9/22/2010