Reviews for Because of a Spoon
may96 chapter 22 . 3/4/2013
Nice way to end it, full circle. Although I do wander why you only had them have one kid. Anyways, nice story.
may96 chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
hahahaha... that game... that would be hilarious!
JaN319 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
hmm
CTYer chapter 4 . 7/30/2011
As you can see from the name, I'm actually from the camp you're referring to.

While this fic is just a little less painful than some I could mention, I can only say this.

GET THE RULES RIGHT!
Get-at-me-Rob chapter 12 . 3/24/2011
'"your eyes are like arpeggios on fire."' BO BURNHAM! It makes me really happy that this quote is in your story. Something that makes me sad, though, is that your story is sorely lacking in reviews. It shouldn't be. It really, really shouldn't be. I do understand that this is my first review, and I'm on chapter 12, so I apologize for my hypocrisy. But if I can spread this story around (not that I have much power to do so), I will.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to finishing this story. For now, though, I must go enjoy the outdoors. After all, it's 4:00 in the afternoon, and it's 82 degrees where I live. I should probably take advantage of that.
GiveUsAKiss413 chapter 22 . 3/22/2011
This was really, really adorable.
messyhxdlovers chapter 22 . 2/20/2011
hahah i loved this story ).

it was very cute and i loved how it took time to get to their relationships. and that you didn't write actual sex; not saying that the actual sex is bad. but it's good how you didn't write and showed that it wasn't really necessary! D.
deleteme.deleteme.deleteme chapter 22 . 2/11/2011
Loved it! Funny story! :)
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 22 . 2/7/2011
I found your story the other day and absolutely feel in love with it. Great characters & I enjoyed seeing how their life turned out in the epilogue.
Jenox chapter 22 . 2/2/2011
I love it!
silverdance chapter 22 . 1/29/2011
loved it!
WomenAreFromMars chapter 4 . 1/29/2011
Good Chapter but kinda got annoyed with the 'soulless ginger' thing. I have heard that one too many times before "/
ladytwi30 chapter 22 . 1/29/2011
So cute and im down with the gelato sex thing lol
kadie chapter 22 . 1/29/2011
OOOHH MYYY GOSH! That was so cute that i cried at the end and to top it all off the cutest Jack Johnson song came on to end it! LOVED IT! No way to explain how much i did! and the thing with the spoon SOOO CUTE! P.S. I'm still sorta crying and its 3:30 am and im also in 6th grade
Matmatgirl chapter 22 . 1/28/2011
Perfect ending! Loved your story. I'm really sad its over because its one of my favorite fanfictions.