Reviews for The Other Fortune Link
sparkling apples chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Brilliant read!
Toumei chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
This is really good, I do like this, would you please continue? Alot of people want to see more. Me included...
AeroShylph chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
What makes me hate him is prolly because of the V/A. I do understand what pain could've been inflicted towards Strega and do pity them. Still, I like Adachi way more :P

It's good and I want it to continue. Please?
Sandenumi chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Its really well done, I did like Takaya before this, and his Persona was cool too. If only you could've done this in the games. Could you please continue? I'll wait for the next ones.
Efla chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I really hope you carry on this story! I love Takaya and I'm surprised to find that so many people dislike his character. Both me and my friend agree he's one of the cooler characters in P3P
BANEHiwatari chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Awww! I love it! It's nice to see a nice story about Takaya! I can't wait to read more!
Twisted Midnight Dreams chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Wow. This is kind of making me /not/ want to punch Takaya out.

This is well-written, and I didn't find any mistakes. And I love how they're both IC in their interactions.

I hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Must say, I'm looking forward to an update.
Jojo ker chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
I must say I really enjoy this so far! :D I am one of the few who love Takaya and I was so surprised to find a fic where Minako does a with him! And soo far it is really good! He is well in character along with Minako. Can't wait for the update!
tsuki-no-usagi-kaguya-hime chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
This story sounds interesting. I hope you continue it.
DemonRaily chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
i dont dislike him at all, after all whats been done to them by Kirijo corp their actions are quite understandable, even if its literaly the end of the world.
Tetsui chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Ya know what? This! WORKS!
Chiyo And Osaka Fan chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Your Takaya is spot on and I would like to see a friendship one myself I think it would be interesting but either way this story is amazing!
LilLaoRyo704 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
This is very interesting, i like the story, you should do one with Jin too with her xD
TheDatenshi chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
This is... interesting to say the least.

Its pretty well written though, and they are more or les sin character. So... good job?