Reviews for Raze
DemeRain chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Thanks for sharing.
Snappher chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
WOW. Hot, sad, sexy, lonely, hopeful, desolate, just...WOW! loved it! Gonna check if you've ever turned this into a longer story...SO much potential there! :)
bookworm324 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Is this a one shot? I would really like to know what happens next.
LittleShasa chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Wow, this is one of the best one-shots I've ever read and one of the best works I've come across at all. I don't agree that it feels incomplete but it does leave the opening ending, I wonder, is there *ever* going to be more? Cause it would seem to me very worthy to be continued. a story full of complex feelings and a difficult history, along with one of the sexiest Jacobs ever...seems to me it would end interestingly :)
nitsuAPJ chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
OMFG! You have GOT to continue this story! :D

Pam
sleepallday chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Wow, really nice story...Its so sad...But i love the optimistic-open ending. Would you consider maybe making this into a longer story? That would be amazing..:) good job
ArcadianMaggie chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
I enjoyed your story. Good luck in the contest!
katinki chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
i especially liked the first portion of the story (angst is my friend). i like that edward is attempting to move forward. assuming since the ending was so open that the plan is to continue.
twistedbytwilight chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Oh my word, I was close to tears throughout much of this story. The ending was so hopeful, though. It was a rollercoaster, and I certainly hope that you will continue the story when the contest is over! Best of luck!
clairdeluneisgreat chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
*Gasp* Oh I really hope that theres more to come after the contest!
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
What a heartbreaking story. I did love it. Although I wish it wasn't Jasper that had died. I don't know if I'm ready for Edward/Jacob slash.

I hadn't realized how many of your stories are my favs.
edmom chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
would love to see that followed up
ChampagneandStrawberries chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
I enjoyed this, but it feels incomplete. It doesn't seem like a one shot, just something that's unfinished and waiting for the next installment.
kirifox chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
This was excellent! I hope that Edward learns to love again, and that he can let Jacob in, even if he sounds like a top!
lalunafour chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
i just know that after this contest you are going to continue this little gem... right?