Reviews for Rocky Shores
sue273 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Aww...hope these guys meet up again.

Laughed out loud at the name of Edward's dog.

A gentle story which ebbs and flows like the tide, sad yet heart-warming at the same time.
dawn of the rising phoenix chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Please tell me there is a sequel! This is such a beautiful story. I especially loved the line about happy people not staring ruefully out at the ocean and cursing! :D
Darloudasha chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
I really hope you continue. I really like the chapter but it's not finished.
Lisa-FanFicCrazy chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Awww I assume this means it will continue? :)
ArcadianMaggie chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
This was lovely. I could really feel the setting, the cold, the rain. And the warm fire, with scruffy flannel wearing Edward. I would love to see another chapter, of Jasper's return in July, but it's wonderful just as it is. Because I know he's coming back. Good luck in the contest!
katinki chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
i like how you ended this, leaving it up to the reader to decide. you could easily turn this into a full fic or novella after the contest. lovely :)
ChefJayla chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
This was such a sweet story. Any chance of seeing what happens when Jasper returns?
reve2weaver chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
I love the way temperature was used in this story; the wet and the cold, from swimming in the Atlantic to hot showers and sitting in front of a fire, the cold night of stars and warm conversation by a fire, standing at the beach and then finding Edward wet and waiting for him by his car, asking him to stay, asking to be broken. Wonderful.
edmom chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
that was great so sweet
Raeya chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Beautiful story. Are you planning on continuing it?
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Love this story! So sweet. I would love to read more of their story.
coolbreeeze chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
OMG I NEED TO KNOW IF HE GOES BACK FOR THE SUMMER. *flailing over*

Seriously, this was really good. You could really feel Jasper's heartache and the reluctance he had about Edward. And poor Edward...I hope he can get a happy ending.

Good luck in the contest!

*ahem* *cough* if this were continued, I'm just sayin' I wouldn't be mad ;) *cough*
CherBella chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
I shook my head slowly. "I'm a mess, a wreck. I will not drag you down with me."

"What if I want to be broken too?" he said. "I think it would be worth it, if it was with you."

"I'll wait for you. And if you're still broken, that's okay. Maybe I'll be able to help you heal."

Aw, this was just so lovely! I love that Jasper keeps telling him he's broken and that Edward doesn't seem to care, he is even willing to be broken with Jasper. Even though we don't know if Jasper comes back we can hope he does. :)
scattered21 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
I liked this story of longing and despair, colored with reluctant hope, and the inconclusive ending, very much.

Piss on Peter, I say, for making Jasper hurt!

Michelle
FarDareisMai2 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Absolutely beautiful. Tender. Sweet. Heartbreaking and hopeful all at once. Well done.