Reviews for Xenon
Guest chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
Picard will hate them for 'visiting'.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Hmmm...
SaltWaterRain chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
I know you haven't updated this fic in a long time, but if you're still reading these reviews I want you to know how fantastic I think your work is. You managed to capture the personality of each character and not only effectively expand on them, but you also did a fantastic job of staying in character while theroughly depicting emotions and actions. To add another compliment, the plot of your fic is fantastic. I'm sure there is no need to express to you the difficulties in finding a well written fic with a captivating and complex plot without veering completely out of character. When I saw the episode with Q and Amanda I had thought to myself that they would be an exceptional pairing, and I was severly disapointed when I realized the lack of fics in that area. I believed that you took something that had potential and made it explode into something magnificint. Not only do you take their relationship at a feasable pace, but you delve into their thoughts and emotions, making their feelings real enough to sympathise and desire along side. On another note, I urge you to continue your story, if possible. If not, I would be very much obliged to you if you would tell me what you had planned. SaltWaterRain is my user name. (I haven't been on FF in a while and things are a little different, but I'm assuming users can still send PMs.)
Thank you for such a good read, no matter the outcome of its continuence.
mstef chapter 6 . 4/26/2012
This is so fantastic! I really hope that you update soon because this story truly is wonderful! :)
BookishBatReads chapter 6 . 3/25/2012
This is a great story so far! It's very interesting to see the different sides of Q, and I really enjoy the indepth look into his personality. The plot has ensnared me, so I hope you continue with this story if you get the chance to. :)
gamingbookworm chapter 6 . 1/19/2012
Interesting. Continue please! Amanda and Q are so cute together.
Apprentice08 chapter 6 . 7/31/2011
I hope you haven't given up on this story or lost interest! It's wonderful it's like I'm actually watching a Star Trek episode as I read! I really hope you decide to continue and update because I can't wait to see what happens. You did wonderful on keeping the characters true to how they were written and you've made a very entertaining story line. I hope you continue this wonderful story!
jamuca chapter 6 . 7/20/2011
OMG! I absolutely love this story! There are a few spelling mistakes and some places with incorrect grammar, but I love it! Please write more as fast as you can! :O
Batbabe1 chapter 6 . 6/24/2011
This is a really interesting idea. I really hope that you continue it.
AllThatHoldsUsTogether chapter 6 . 6/2/2011
And now the beginning of may... How time flies... Hope to get an update asap.
the woman is a wolf chapter 6 . 12/7/2010
Brilliant as usual! For the life of me I can't fathom how you come up with the ideas for the sub-existence! You are a genious! Just a few typos here and there to watch out for, but other then that, perfection itself! The characters remain wonderfully in character, the plot remains FABULOUS and the description remains lovely. Congrats!
Boredom Queen of Insanity chapter 5 . 12/3/2010
Oh my goodness, words cannot express how much I love this! I hope you up date this very soon, it's so fantastic!
Alara Rogers chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
It's been a hellish few months, no time to write detailed reviews, but I did promise to come back and do it. This was an awesome chapter. I love the fight, the idea that Q had to go on a secret mission and he won't tell her what it was, the reconciliation at the chapter's end... the sofa from the Enterprise... all that. Amanda's loneliness, the fact that she's really a fish out of water and no one but Q is bothering with her, comes across very well, as does the fact that clearly, Q is disconcerted by his own feelings for her and is taking it out on her, blowing hot and cold. You don't seem to be shying away from the implications of a human (even if she's not really human) falling in love with an omnipotent asshole... even if he does love her back he plainly doesn't react to his own feelings the way humans normally do. I see a lot of Q romances where he turns completely tame and considerate once a relationship starts, and I can see just from this chapter that that probably will not happen in this fic. :-)
everythinginbetween chapter 5 . 11/21/2010
*Gasp* oh my god, I love this! xx
ladyphantom23 chapter 5 . 11/3/2010
I'm new to the world of star trek next generation, and i've been skipping around to watch all of the Q episodes (LOVE that guy). I just watched the episode with Amanda today and then stumbled across this story. I'm really enjoying it so far, so I hope you update soon! I think you've really captured Q's character and can't wait to see where you go with this. Keep up the good work!
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »