Reviews for Entropy
Wolf'sVine chapter 1 . 5/28
I... don't understand. Was Sebastian just acting... or was he genuinely that... unhinged? Why is Ciel so freaked out? I mean, yeah, that little episode with Sebastian creepily puppeteering with Ciel's old toys was, well, creepy, but... why is he so freaked? I just... don't understand and I feel kinda dense for not getting it. But, uh, I do think this fic is satisfyingly strange and it was interesting to read. Even if I do feel like I didn't get why, exactly, it was all so unsettling for Ciel... I means, Sebastian's obsession with him is pretty obvious. Right?
Syn'phasia chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
You know, when I read this was a horror, I thought that this wa one of those slash-and-cut kind of horrors, or those freaky-deaky-scare-me-with-some-headless-figures horror. But this turned out to be a psychological horror...I think. In my opinion, anyways. It didn't scare me, but it did get me thinking. I love it. I love it a lot. Now, if I could just sleep at night, it would be even better...
pbs chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
OMG
hahaha that is funny
meep chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Ohhhhh...hoohooohooo..wow. Sooooo creepy, and yet so amazing and I just... wow. I mean, dolls, already, were so freaking scary in kuro-canon, and then there's /this/... Wow. I has a speechless. It's frightening in all the best ways.
Thegraybluekitten chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
That was a creepy story... but still disturbingly good... Well done!
chukaliteluvver chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
That was frikkin hilarious. Poor Ciel, being eyeraped like that. Hah, brilliant.
iloooveinuyasha1 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Amusing. Cryptic loveliness. *dramatic sigh*
Out of curiosity, did Sebastian know that his young master was watching? Ah, what am I thinking, of course he knew. Didn't he? He did right? Yes? No? Argh!
Disturbing with the puppets, sent shivers down my spine. Part of the charm I would guess. Thank you for this one-shot.

Ja ne!
Mina-chan27 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Amusing to say the least how well Sebastian can irritate and scare Ciel with so little effort...I would be much pleased to see more of the like if you wouldn't mind.
Avenging Neko chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
That's creepy and adorable at the same time. And I assume all a show? But Sebastian playing with dolls is hilaristurbating. TeeHee
Lady Stockton chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I was genuinely frightened. Positively terrifying. Excellent work.
SilverRingasaMemory chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
:O
hikari hime 73 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
aaaah... -shivers-

erm... by the way, do you think my mind is completely addled if I tell you I just visualised Sebastian in the "Spaceballs" movie (you know, the scene where black helmet plays with the dolls...)

ahem... anyway, good job :)

dewa mata
EuterpeDream chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
omg i love it :)

I was expecting something gory since I saw it was posted as Horror but I definately wasn't expecting that XD
Litschi chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
So.. does Sebastian know that Ciel was watching him or not?
amster chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
i like this. i don't get it, but i feel as if maybe i could if i tried hard enough, or thought more deeply, or something. it's weird the way really good horror is weird - there's something unknown always just out of reach of the sane world, and you catch a glimpse of it and... reminds me of lovecraft.