Reviews for Blond Ponytail
Super fucking hot!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Cute story though I really didn't like Jasper in this :/
LyRiCho chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
...HOLY FRACKING HELL! I FURKING LOVE THIS!.. FAVORITE! FAVORITE I SAY!.. Looooooooove the way you wrote Jasper! That.. Ugh! Its just soooo hot! And Edward's shyness! Eh well sorta shyness hehhehehehehe LOVED IT!
sue273 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Amusing, hot and so well written.

Loved your Cockysper and Shyward and the slashy scene.

And you are going to write what happens next, aren't you? Hopefully J lasts longer that E;)

Please:D
rhythm junkie chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
That is one hardcore hot Jasper
Darloudasha chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Soooo cute! and hot! and cute! :D
SmashedPumpkin01 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Amazingly well written, funny, fuck-hot and downright one of the best fanfics I've read in a long while. Will you please, please, please continue this story with another chaper? Or, you know, 20? Please?
Mattie-hale chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
:D :D :D just read this now! If I'd have read this before I would have totally guessed it was you. I'm annoyed I didn't read it earlier lol! it has Sheena flavoured awesome all over it.

Jasper is such a cocky bastard and I love him for it. I love how you described Edward's first class with him, his physical reaction, his worry that he me might know - and Edward blushing kills me! Why is sexy when a guy blushes? Idk but I fucking love it.

I would live more of this - I know you rant keen on writing intercourse but bb seriously these guys need to fuck...and we need to witness it.

Thanks for writing this, you're writing is still as addictive as ever

Mathab
AbbyGirl910 chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Oh fuck was that hot! Hope you will continue... Would love to see (well I guess read) them in action...
TwiAggie94 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Very good... Would love to see what the rest of the school year brings
ChefJayla chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Nice. So do we get to read what happens when they get to Jaspers?
Firefly1989 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Great story :) Please, please, will you continue? I mean, end it where you did... cruel much? :-D Loved it anyway :)

Lucy
SheSoODaZZled chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Lol...loved it! Is there any chance of a part 2?