Reviews for Sweetest Sin
Breina chapter 6 . 10/29/2012
This is just too cute, I really like the way you portray the characters. I hope you get a chance to update again soon, i'm looking forward to it!
XionTheBlackRose chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
It wasn't too bad. A little boring at first but I got it, it's a good story with good potential. It's your choice to continue not anyone else's.

Xion out!
Insol-chan chapter 6 . 6/24/2012
Would mrs. Stubbs be based off the silent movie character merely Stubbs or from the List novels? Im curious to know and hoping that guessing will have you answer sooner. I love this fan fiction by the way, I'm glad you didn't decide to give up on it like others tend to do with their stories. Please keep up the good work!
Silv3r123 chapter 6 . 6/24/2012
I love your story 3 Pleaseeeeee have more out soon :D
TearsToScarlet chapter 6 . 6/24/2012
...I wonder what's next...or if any other kh people come in...kana,kana...
Excalisnake chapter 5 . 6/22/2012
I'm going to say this first, the (Too) (Lazy) (For) (Actual) (PAGE BREAK) was really hilarious! And really sweet story. Can't wait for the next chappy. -Light
MidnightSchemer13 chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
If more reviews means more time for you to write, that'd be a great deal :)

Please update! :D
MidnightSchemer13 chapter 4 . 6/26/2011
Hi! I've realized that you haven't updated in a while and that you have a life and are probably busy, but I just wanted to tell you that I read your story and really liked it! And I was hoping that maybe you'd write some more? Because I would very much like o read more and see what happens next!

The writing was good, as is the plot. I like how you made Demyx a music teacher and how Zexion is a doctor, but I could help buy notice that Demyx plays a cello? In the games he plays a sitar, but no worries if you already knew, eh? Sorry. I liked how you made it a Kingdom Key popsicle. Great idea, that! Riku getting drunk was pretty funny. I usually would never have been able to imagine him so completely wasted! Hahaha and that part about Xemnas having Zexion's head for lunch and lecturing him about the darkness in his heart was pretty clever. Thank you for starting this! Please update! :D
AG Bloom chapter 4 . 1/30/2011
I have to say this was my first Xemyx fic I read and I loved it. I read it awhile back and forgot to favorite it so I thought I should write a review for it and to my surprise I didn't favorite it! Lol i freaked out trying to find it and it took me a good 30 minutes to find xD

ANYWAYS! I loved it. Lol mostly because Demyx played an and poor Zexion! He deserves better! Haha well you better continue this soon or else I'll go crazy ._.

good job!
animearlinefreak chapter 3 . 12/5/2010
this was a cute chapter and i can't wait to see more this story soon!
Hitsugi Zirkus chapter 4 . 12/2/2010
'Tis ok! I have the same problems - er, except instead of Theater, I have Orchestra... x'D Don't worry, update when you can! I barely updated one of my fics last week after five months neglect! (why do I type that like I should be proud...? _)

Although I want to know what happens, next, I shall be patient. *tries to be so*
Froggiecool chapter 4 . 11/30/2010
Well, update when you can. I just started reading, and I really like it.

Time only matters to a point. If it is a good story (which this is at the moment), people will always come back to read it. You will start loosing some, but others will always come back.

And those you loose you woul;d have lost anyway.

Happy writing! And Merry Christmas, if you don't update beofre then! ;)
SragonZ chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
i was disappointed until I saw you'd be updating this one.

Then i was happy again.

So OK, I am content to wait that long for a new chapter on this story.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/24/2010
this was a great story for a new writer and don't worry too much about your writing I think you are doing a great job. take it from me i've been writing stories on here for quite a few years and i still believe i need to work on it. keep up the good work and i hope you update this story soon!
StrawberriesxBeyond chapter 3 . 11/16/2010
i love this so far! im excited for the next chapter. keep up the good work :)