Reviews for Sleepless
modestlobster chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Interesting exploration of their relationship. Thanks for writing. ]
controlled climb chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Again with the Depeche Mode. I have to admit that I sorta love you for that. In truth, I really hate Tonks. I always have. It’s probably got something to do with her marrying Remus in canon. However, it’s always interesting to read about her relationship with Charlie, especially when snippets of her at Hogwarts are involved and I have to admit, I do love the way you’ve written her in this. I love how you’ve portrayed her and Charlie’s relationship in that way that they’ve always wanted more than friendship, but they both know that it would just never work because although they’d like to think otherwise, they’re just not it for each other. It’s such a shame though, because Charlie seems so heartbroken in this... I mean, that last line! Honestly! Are you trying to drown me in tears, here?
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
kinda depressing. your simpler layout was kinda an interesting change from your other freeverse's, but I think the feelings of this one spoke for themselves and didn't really need to be overly decorated
Morghen chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Awww, this makes me want to just snog Charlie! He is soooo cute!

:D

Poor Charlie! I really liked how they were just too a like to ever work - the way you explained it was just perfect! I loved how heartbreaking this is and hopeless for Charlie. I haven't read many Chonks fics but this one kinda made me want to read a few more. Awesome as usual, mew!

"we're in love with

ourselves

not each other"

Urghh, I loved that part soooo much! It, unfortunately, happens all of the time.

-Morghen
Obsidian Sin chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
:O Oh my goodness! I absolutely love this, Charlie and Tonks make such a cute couple and this freeverse captures that wonderfully. Words cannot describe how much I adore this!
loveless-romantics chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Wow, I really liked this and truthfully that means a lot coming from me because generally I sort of hate freeverse/any type of poem fic. But not this one. Maybe it was the pairing (they are one of my absolute favorites after all) who knows. But this was perfect. You captured them wonderfully in such few words. Great job!
jobogtheqwerty chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Really good, you really capture Tonks and Charlie well. Definitely one of my favourite freeverse things.