Reviews for Iron Knight
NeoDarklight chapter 7 . 4/2
Just found this story after a little curiosity got the better of me. I must say, it is /quite/ the entertaining read. It's just too bad you haven't done more with it. I would LOVE to see how far this can go.
Worldkeeper chapter 7 . 8/29/2013
This is really good, do you ever plan on continuing/finishing it? I really hope so. Oh well even if you do not it was fun while it lasted and something to be proud of.
Eipok chapter 7 . 7/17/2013
I know you're not dead or gone, so what happened to this story?
Impaler98 chapter 7 . 3/25/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
mr I hate znt nobles kill em chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
Is this part of Stark's grand plan or what? Also in terms of telepathy can Professor X beat Librarian Tigurius
mr I hate znt nobles kill em chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
wait isn't the ignorance practically a need plus wouldn't the imperium want to either kill or dissect or brainwash all the super villains/superheroes. Plenty of them are of human origin including the so-called mutants. Mutants are a breed of human.
Garibaldi the Black Haired chapter 7 . 12/18/2012
If you continue, you should really sic Lofn on the Ultramarines.
Hypothetical Spiritual Entity chapter 7 . 6/19/2012
I like the story, a lot. I hope you'll decide to update soon (or at least eventually).
CelticReaper chapter 7 . 5/5/2012
oh this fic is good!

update soon please, i want to read more
Firey Son of Hades chapter 7 . 4/17/2012
Ah tytyty just a lovely story
Francisco Devilman Warrior chapter 7 . 12/19/2011
Are the ultramarines nuts! There going to destroy there main technology supplier for a few dead ultras. Im thinking the emperor better intervene in this only an order from him can cool the ultras down. Although emperor will probably give tony a sort of punishment for starting a war maybe make new power armor and weapons for the imperium
He Who See's chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
"...make Galactus piss himself colossal..."

Though the Chaos gods are indeed incredibly powerful, I don't think they are that powerful. They seem to be more likely able to give Galactus a run for his money (a good run) from what I've seen.
Eipok chapter 6 . 9/25/2011
Tony pissed off the Ultramarines... That's not even funny. I mean, I'm laughing, but I'm crying on the inside. The Imperium is royally fucked. I honestly hope the AdMech allies with the Tau. They're pretty much the only sane empire in M41.
Samantha Carter-Potter chapter 7 . 8/26/2011
interesting so far. would love to see this continued.

There is something that is really confusing me. Mars is the homeplanet of the Adeptus Mechanicus. They supply the entire imperium with their weapons, ships, tanks and even ammo. Even the Space Marines rely on the Mechanicus. The Ultramarines aren't going to declare a war against Mars, bringing in Hundreds of their successor chapters, and in so doing doom the Imperium to extinction. Plus, Mars supplies the Battlefleet Solar, and several hundred systems surrounding Terra with everything they need. They aren't going to just stand by and let their main supplier be destroyed
Kyuubi-Titan chapter 7 . 7/18/2011