Reviews for Support
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
wooooooow that was terrific
Riya Morut chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Well done! I've been searching for good brotherly-love fics, and yours nailed it. You also avoided the tendency to give Phineas and Ferb complete personality overhauls, which I really appreciate. This story is now added to my favorites, and I'll be seeing what else you've written!
BroadwayFanGirl91 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
XDDDD AWWWW I liked this! Thanks so much for writing it.
Detective Rysposito chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
that was awesome, it's really hard to write angst for Phineas and Ferb but you nailed it.
Radar1388 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
...too much 'aw'...too much 'aw' (oh, what am i saying? there's no such thing as too much 'aw'!). Such beautiful fluff!
SeaChick chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Your right, there definantly needs to be more Ferb angst, but Phineas angst too. :)

It was a nice sweet, brotherly fic. I didn't really notice any grammar or spelling mistakes, but I wasn't really looking. All in all, well done :)
annea101 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
i love storys like this one it just matches the two
MelancholyMadness chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
You are correct! This fandom needs more Ferb angst. It also needs more Phineas and Ferb family and friendship! That was SO well done... So well done that you might write more... To fill up the space that needs to be filled with these much too unused genres.

-Ash
Axel's Chakram chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
:D

Cute!
digigirl02 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Aww, I love the brotherly moments between the two.
thegreatwhitewolf chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Aww that was so cute. I agree; there needs to be more Ferb angst. There needs to be more of Ferb period. He's awesome. Nice little piece here! I don't think I saw any typos but I wasn't really paying attention.
timme chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
yikes...if ferb really loved his mother, saying "it's for the best" probably isn't the way to go. a bit selfish, that. Him being grateful to have ferb is a good point though.
moonshadow2012 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
that was amazing!one of the most touching brotherly stories i have read about these two.
Pffan chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Thanks! Your story is a brilliant story, and to be honest, I've got kinda bored with so much Phinbella
smiddlecn chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
This isn't going to be much in the way of constructive criticism, I just wanted to let you know I loved this story. You're right, there's not enough angst/comfort in the Phineas & Ferb fanfic world. Thanks for sharing this!