Reviews for The Switch
Abbey Whitlock chapter 7 . 4/21
omg i died laughing at the flashback! perfect! hahahaha!
despicableme chapter 7 . 1/25
Awesome story! And I really liked the way you ended it with the flashback - you totally killed me with what they were both thinking :D I certainly didn't expect THAT!
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 3 . 10/21/2014
That's so weird o.o bc they're kinda kissing themselves...
Sumi chapter 3 . 3/18/2014
When Draco was performing legilimen, he got flashed with memories of Harry masturbating.

Lol ackward
Sumi anzu chapter 2 . 3/18/2014
"Harry Potter here, reminding you that you need to be the best you can be, because I will help defeat all evil! And that means YOU!"

I was lol at his sailor moon imitation lines and other contested lines/ pose in bathroom mirror while being seen by Seamus.
Child of the Rune chapter 7 . 6/20/2013
Perfection. Absolutely amazing.
The writing is wonderful, the plot is hilarious and cute and deep, and your characterizations are fantastic!
I love so many scenes in this, I was just giggling over the screen!
Amazing job, hilarious and perfect drarry story!
Xox
bettybox chapter 7 . 4/10/2013
Love it :)
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
I love what instigated the Ritchsew Effect. (And yes, I had to go back and check how that was spelt.) This was cute!
maria chapter 7 . 11/20/2012
LOVED IT! THIS WAS SO MUCH FUN!
THANK YOU SO MUCH! I JUST WISH IT WAS LONGER!
YOU SHOULD WRITE A "FEW-YEARS-LATER" WHERE THEY SWAP BODIES AGAIN!
XD
SahibaKT chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
wow... now that's a Hairy Potter story... lol... good work. i loved it!
Rooz990 chapter 7 . 3/23/2012
great story
Jei Xi chapter 7 . 9/13/2011
i thought this was cute. good job.
Xj9 chapter 7 . 9/9/2011
Nice story. I didn't think Draco and Harry could be together but you proved me wrong! They're actually a cute couple :P And it all happened because they were annoyed by each other... You would think that would have happened more often in the last six years :P I enjoyed reading it!
Lady-Luna-sss chapter 7 . 6/9/2011
Thanks for writing
iluvclarkkentxx chapter 7 . 5/29/2011
I was looking to read something cute and fun and this was the perfect little story to accomplish that. Nice job.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »