Reviews for The Switch
kim chapter 5 . 7/9
This is so perfect!
savemyunicornclarence chapter 7 . 3/23
I love this. It made me laugh. Really the flashback scene was amazing ... hair ... you're right they are petty sometimes. This was genius. I had to read i when I saw that they switched bodies. MMM, the smexy scene ... embarrassing when caught when reading it at school. Brilliant.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 3/7
The minds of some sickos are always great for a few cheap laughs.
Arcangelos chapter 7 . 5/5/2015
hahahaha.
Abbey Whitlock chapter 7 . 4/21/2015
omg i died laughing at the flashback! perfect! hahahaha!
despicableme chapter 7 . 1/25/2015
Awesome story! And I really liked the way you ended it with the flashback - you totally killed me with what they were both thinking :D I certainly didn't expect THAT!
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 3 . 10/21/2014
That's so weird o.o bc they're kinda kissing themselves...
Sumi chapter 3 . 3/18/2014
When Draco was performing legilimen, he got flashed with memories of Harry masturbating.

Lol ackward
Sumi anzu chapter 2 . 3/18/2014
"Harry Potter here, reminding you that you need to be the best you can be, because I will help defeat all evil! And that means YOU!"

I was lol at his sailor moon imitation lines and other contested lines/ pose in bathroom mirror while being seen by Seamus.
Child of the Rune chapter 7 . 6/20/2013
Perfection. Absolutely amazing.
The writing is wonderful, the plot is hilarious and cute and deep, and your characterizations are fantastic!
I love so many scenes in this, I was just giggling over the screen!
Amazing job, hilarious and perfect drarry story!
Xox
bettybox chapter 7 . 4/10/2013
Love it :)
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
I love what instigated the Ritchsew Effect. (And yes, I had to go back and check how that was spelt.) This was cute!
maria chapter 7 . 11/20/2012
LOVED IT! THIS WAS SO MUCH FUN!
THANK YOU SO MUCH! I JUST WISH IT WAS LONGER!
YOU SHOULD WRITE A "FEW-YEARS-LATER" WHERE THEY SWAP BODIES AGAIN!
XD
SahibaKT chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
wow... now that's a Hairy Potter story... lol... good work. i loved it!
Rooz990 chapter 7 . 3/23/2012