Reviews for Inside of Me
camry72 chapter 35 . 3/18
Americans ready your guns again...That was so sad. WHAAAH WHY! WHY!
camry72 chapter 17 . 3/18
I kind of want the other nations to see Alfred pregnant. Cause I have a feeling they won't believe their Alfred's kids unless they see him pregnant.
camry72 chapter 12 . 3/18
Ouch. Seems like they don't really care about him. I know that they can't always look for him but if pregnancy starts at week three and it's week 13 he's only been missing a few months. Wow. That really sucks. Sorry Alfred.
Amu4ever chapter 3 . 2/19
Hm, maybe Russia will kidnap or has kidnapped Canada, so America won't be alone...
Amu4ever chapter 2 . 2/19
Huh...this is a very unique idea indeed and terrifyingly realistic. Speaking from the Hetalia canon characters point of view of course. I mean Ivan might actually do something like that.
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 2/19
Schoolgirl-cheescake? Didn't she state in one of the cooperation works of hers that she was too young to write that kind of stuff? Or am I confusing her with someone else?
Rising from the Ashes YOLT chapter 42 . 2/7
Ah the ending is so sweet and cute!
To be honest I think Alfred got stockholm syndrome!
Das-bunny chapter 37 . 2/6
In america 90% drink tea 80% of that is iced tea and 10% hot tea's
Guest chapter 42 . 8/25/2016
*LOUD SOBBING*
nOOO
WHAT HAS THIS FIC DONE TO ME ;_;

(Anyways, wonderfully written and fucking heartbreaking- also so fluffy i could die. Thank you for writing this!)
Guest chapter 42 . 7/19/2016
This was a really fun read!
Crimson cat angel chapter 42 . 11/25/2015
Love!
sasunaru13 chapter 42 . 7/15/2015
okay..all in all, this is really an interesting read! kinda hoping al and ivan will fell in love somehow in this fic but...i guess im still happy they live together as a family... both of you are amazing writers!
sasunaru13 chapter 41 . 7/15/2015
yaaayyyy
sasunaru13 chapter 40 . 7/15/2015
still hoping here..
sasunaru13 chapter 39 . 7/15/2015
i wonder how this will end..