Reviews for Inside of Me
Mr. Jones's hair chapter 1 . 8/10
The author's writing is wonderful, very interesting,I like this article very much, In addition, I am deeply sorry that I sent the wrong comment to the author, and I am sorry that I could not delete the wrong comment
Mr. Jones's hair chapter 1 . 8/8
Dear author
This is inside of me a Chinese fangirl of APH.
Your work is really awesome so I was wondering whether I could have the honor as to be authorized to translate it into Chinese so that more people could enjoy it.I could send you the link if you'd like to see it in Chinese version.
It's so good to have you on the road of RUSAME!
Best wishes!
Sincerely yours reader :lumi.
GilZeAwesomePrussia chapter 42 . 7/11
So cute!
GilZeAwesomePrussia chapter 34 . 7/11
Whut? I dun have a gun... there isn't a gun in my house actually. I'm American. STEREOTYPES MAN
GilZeAwesomePrussia chapter 27 . 7/11
Lmao oh god I love these author notes!
GilZeAwesomePrussia chapter 26 . 7/11
Awe! I love animals!
GilZeAwesomePrussia chapter 1 . 7/10
Ooh~ sounds interesting
camry72 chapter 35 . 3/18
Americans ready your guns again...That was so sad. WHAAAH WHY! WHY!
camry72 chapter 17 . 3/18
I kind of want the other nations to see Alfred pregnant. Cause I have a feeling they won't believe their Alfred's kids unless they see him pregnant.
camry72 chapter 12 . 3/18
Ouch. Seems like they don't really care about him. I know that they can't always look for him but if pregnancy starts at week three and it's week 13 he's only been missing a few months. Wow. That really sucks. Sorry Alfred.
Amu4ever chapter 3 . 2/19
Hm, maybe Russia will kidnap or has kidnapped Canada, so America won't be alone...
Amu4ever chapter 2 . 2/19
Huh...this is a very unique idea indeed and terrifyingly realistic. Speaking from the Hetalia canon characters point of view of course. I mean Ivan might actually do something like that.
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 2/19
Schoolgirl-cheescake? Didn't she state in one of the cooperation works of hers that she was too young to write that kind of stuff? Or am I confusing her with someone else?
Rising from the Ashes YOLT chapter 42 . 2/7
Ah the ending is so sweet and cute!
To be honest I think Alfred got stockholm syndrome!
Das-bunny chapter 37 . 2/6