Reviews for Once and Always Champion
misuky7 chapter 17 . 12/26/2015
This was breathtaking. One of my top favorite Alice in Wonderland fanfictions. Honestly it was unlike anything I had ever read. I am so glad the Hightopps were spared, I do so adore Tarrant and his family - especially Hannahlyn. :3
Jani chapter 17 . 12/16/2015
Lovely!
Im-Just-A-Paper-Girl chapter 4 . 9/8/2013
NO! HATTER! NO!
Dancing on Clouds of Sorrow chapter 17 . 4/14/2013
omg i absolutly love this story! wonderful!
Elz Durden chapter 17 . 7/1/2012
Thank you. Very fun read.
Jhernah chapter 17 . 10/29/2010
Brilliant.
Winter Puffin chapter 3 . 10/24/2010
What a lovely twist on the usual storyline! Very interested to see where this is going...
T'Mu-Yor chapter 17 . 10/23/2010
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this story!
Kitty243 chapter 17 . 10/23/2010
YAYYYYY! Happy Enddings!
YouthWillNotEndure chapter 17 . 10/22/2010
Completely original and brillantly cute!

Favourited and probably my best read in a long time! :~)
oxo-ABANDONED-ACCOUNT-oxo chapter 17 . 10/22/2010
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! This chapter was so CUUUUUUUUUUTE!

I really hope you'll have their wedding and all in this story! I want you toooooooooooo!

I can't stop wondering what happened to the future Underlandiians, but I quess they just dissapeared! :S

Ah, well, UPDATE! :D

~M
m chapter 4 . 10/21/2010
didn;t the death of the clan happen way before alice ever came to wonderland?
Kittyinaz chapter 17 . 10/21/2010
Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes . So very happy if you can't tell! Thank you so much for our visit in your imagination I have been so honored you let us in. Great job!
hatter sammy chapter 17 . 10/21/2010
a wonderfully story.

and you are A GENIUS pure GENIUS.

love and nothing but love.
Niphuria chapter 17 . 10/21/2010
Oooh! Adored the hell out of this! And his niece. Clever little thing she is! When she said something was going on between the two of them and crossed her arms I at once thought of Mally! LOL The two are alike!

And the kiss and the very end...just perfect. *Sigh* Now I can be jealous of yet another writer! You're so darned good!

If I don't already have you on alert you're gonna be...nauw! :)