Reviews for Bitten
NoturHeroNeMore chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
What a delicious way for Harry to avoid war. That was a yaoi fantasy. Fans myself..:) Canon Voldie would either have a heart-attack or a hard on after reading that. LMAO Can anyone imagine if in canon Voldie changed his mind about killing Harry for that reason. HeHE
Sonaris chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Good smutt
Doodled93 chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
XD "Oh, what are we going to do now Tom? We just had fantastic vampire sex, and now I may have to kill you... eventually... and what about the war? Do you understand Tom? I JUST WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU!"

"Don't worry Harry... I'll sexy them to submission. And I;m such a nice guy, we can have sex any time you want it... such a hardship, having to bugger you every night for the rest of my vampiric, immortal life..."

"Oh Tom... You're so romantic and please bugger me now _ NOW TOM!"

XD This was pretty good, but I skipped the end because that scene came to mind and I always think the endings of these PWPs are ridiculous anyway :D

Still made me smile, especially the first line :P and the "AU-ish" was funny too :D

(P.S. don't take that personally :D sex is a funny thing to me, especially these one chapter things... You can't get a decent plot into less than 2000 words XD)
olciak123 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
So short and yet so. fucking. HOT!

Mrrrr... divine one-shot
MzMilo chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
love it!
TheVictoryAngelofStrife chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Lolz. The summary caught my attention for this fic. XD
CandyassGoth chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
loved it! very smexy! great detail heehee.
SadisticSinner chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Oh dear Circe!

I love it!

Greatly written!
Elfin69 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
That is definitely the way I would like to end the war. Can I trade places with Harry?
hullohullo chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Awesome. Magnificent. Amazing. Enthralling. Kabooming. Extraordinary. Enticing. Goldworthy. Otherworldy.

...all I can say.
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Nice
the dark euphie chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
It's hard for one not to be turned on by vampire, but an aphrodisiac in their venom that would rock. I'm surprised Harry didn't go longer with how many times Tom bit into him.
Stellanti Nocte chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Man, you're good at these sexy oneshots! Yum, thanks very much for writing! ;)
Chibi Kitsune Hime chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Oooooh... I quite liked that. Very very sexy...

It would be fun to do a small follow up with character reactions to the new vampiric...couple...but this story works fine as a stand-a-lone...
alice03tina chapter 1 . 5/25/2011