Reviews for Bitten
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
well...damn...i'd never been a voldemort/harry fan before...a yaoi fan sure! i'm a major yaoi fangirl that likes strait pairings and the occasional yuri fic here or there...BUT DAMN WAS THAT HOT!
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
yum
hikari no senshi17 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
one word H.O.T loved it every word of it!
AladdinIRL chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
I came here because the summary made it sound like a comedy.

How wring I was.
Eris Potter-Charmed Child chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
That was hot! Love it by the way... Soo hot
VeroSev chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Jajajaja what a wonderful deal XD... I liked it!
NoturHeroNeMore chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
What a delicious way for Harry to avoid war. That was a yaoi fantasy. Fans myself..:) Canon Voldie would either have a heart-attack or a hard on after reading that. LMAO Can anyone imagine if in canon Voldie changed his mind about killing Harry for that reason. HeHE
Sonaris chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Good smutt
Doodled93 chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
XD "Oh, what are we going to do now Tom? We just had fantastic vampire sex, and now I may have to kill you... eventually... and what about the war? Do you understand Tom? I JUST WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU!"

"Don't worry Harry... I'll sexy them to submission. And I;m such a nice guy, we can have sex any time you want it... such a hardship, having to bugger you every night for the rest of my vampiric, immortal life..."

"Oh Tom... You're so romantic and please bugger me now _ NOW TOM!"

XD This was pretty good, but I skipped the end because that scene came to mind and I always think the endings of these PWPs are ridiculous anyway :D

Still made me smile, especially the first line :P and the "AU-ish" was funny too :D

(P.S. don't take that personally :D sex is a funny thing to me, especially these one chapter things... You can't get a decent plot into less than 2000 words XD)
olciak123 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
So short and yet so. fucking. HOT!

Mrrrr... divine one-shot
MzMilo chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
love it!
MeitanteiChristie chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Lolz. The summary caught my attention for this fic. XD
CandyassGoth chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
loved it! very smexy! great detail heehee.
SadisticSinner chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Oh dear Circe!

I love it!

Greatly written!
Elfin69 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
That is definitely the way I would like to end the war. Can I trade places with Harry?
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »