Reviews for Bitten
CriminalsAndSnipers chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
:D OMFG! I love Harry/Tom (Tarry or Hom .). This was well written and I quite enjoyed it. I find the idea that Harry and Tom quit the war just to be with each other lovely. Overall a well written piece that is going in my favourites ;)
SamHAS chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
I'm actualy not sure what to write about this- but I do like it. When I go home, I'll turn off the lighs, tilt my head and squint. I message you what I get :-0
valentina knight valentine chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
i'm squinting and the lights are off i can kinda see it its there just a little but its there
felicia2235 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Yum. This was hot.
Basill chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Wow!
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
interesting
DragonAngel7 chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
I must say the comment on if there was plot, I actually was squinting and the lights are off... I SEE THE PLOT!
amainage chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
lol enjoyed this crazy universe of your (;
shey92 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
awesome
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
N'aww :D
enchanted nightingale chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Nice story.
Emerald Sage chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
That was hilarious, and fantastic! I loved your summary, it made me crack up! The story was great though, and I do wonder what would've happened if someone did tell him, but Voldie still caught him.

Emeralds :)
Spacecakeje chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Hot XD
Foxluna chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
wow hahaha boy they've got it bad for one another now huh? hahaha.

laters,

Fox
FictionFail chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
"...Was there any particular reason why no one bothered to tell Harry Potter that the Dark Lord Voldemort was a gay vampire intent on ravishing the Boy-Who-Lived?"

the story description made me laugh out loud. I dunno if that was the intent, but it caught my attention certainly.

Nicely written. I certainly appreciated that you set the dark lord's character to look more like tom riddle, instead of voldemort.
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »