Reviews for The Importance of Being A Youkai's Mate
T'Challa is god chapter 7 . 8/14
That was beautiful. I love the ending. Great job. I love your story and writing style
Hi! I know it's been a while since you've done a chapter but you're so amazing please finish the story!
Please come back and finish this story, I’m so curious to know where it would have gone and what they characters might have faced. Please don’t abandon it forever.
Scarlet chapter 7 . 12/17/2017
I have been waiting for the next update for years now. Please, please, please continue. I feel like there is so much missing and I wish to know what you planned to do with it. What about Naraku and his followers? I love to reread your fanfic and I sometimes introduce it to friends. Seriously, you are an awesome writer. Keep going
slipknot390 chapter 1 . 9/15/2017
please do more fics like this you are amazing :D
Mesperyian22 chapter 7 . 6/20/2017
I would love for this to have more chapters if at all possible, I've been hooked on this story and completed both in a day. Good luck!
issyhope chapter 7 . 4/3/2017
Please update soon!
NarukoSon chapter 7 . 2/13/2017
so with that an, I'm wondering will you please finish this! I implore you
Guest chapter 7 . 10/28/2016
UPDATE ALREADY!
Talawolfgirl chapter 7 . 10/4/2016
please continue this is just getting good _
Guest chapter 7 . 8/22/2016
Awesome story :)
ninjaprincessivy chapter 7 . 6/30/2016
I have read most of your stories and absolutely love them please continue with your writing please I'm dieing to see what happens to shippo
Guest chapter 7 . 6/26/2016
Amazing story . Please continue
Guest chapter 7 . 5/1/2016
Hi there, so yesterday I was searching all over for the importance of being kept. Now I've once again finished that and this sequal. I honestly love both stories. They are amazing. I myself am a writer, and I know what it's like to go through a time where you just lose inspiration to write or you want to write, but just don't know where to start. I could be wrong, maybe you aren't going through writers block, but whatever the case I will continue to wait for an update. Even though the last update was 3 years ago, you have so many people patiently waiting just as I am. Take your time, can't wait to hear from you again.

~Kaia
Guest chapter 7 . 4/9/2016
Luv it!is this the end or will there be more?