Reviews for The Importance of Being A Youkai's Mate
slipknot390 chapter 1 . 9/15
please do more fics like this you are amazing :D
Mesperyian22 chapter 7 . 6/20
I would love for this to have more chapters if at all possible, I've been hooked on this story and completed both in a day. Good luck!
issyhope chapter 7 . 4/3
Please update soon!
NarukoSon chapter 7 . 2/13
so with that an, I'm wondering will you please finish this! I implore you
Guest chapter 7 . 10/28/2016
UPDATE ALREADY!
Talawolfgirl chapter 7 . 10/4/2016
please continue this is just getting good _
Guest chapter 7 . 8/22/2016
Awesome story :)
ninjaprincessivy chapter 7 . 6/30/2016
I have read most of your stories and absolutely love them please continue with your writing please I'm dieing to see what happens to shippo
Guest chapter 7 . 6/26/2016
Amazing story . Please continue
Guest chapter 7 . 5/1/2016
Hi there, so yesterday I was searching all over for the importance of being kept. Now I've once again finished that and this sequal. I honestly love both stories. They are amazing. I myself am a writer, and I know what it's like to go through a time where you just lose inspiration to write or you want to write, but just don't know where to start. I could be wrong, maybe you aren't going through writers block, but whatever the case I will continue to wait for an update. Even though the last update was 3 years ago, you have so many people patiently waiting just as I am. Take your time, can't wait to hear from you again.

~Kaia
Guest chapter 7 . 4/9/2016
Luv it!is this the end or will there be more?
Random Fan chapter 7 . 3/31/2016
Dammit! You keep making me cry! I keep reading this over and over and I would make an account but I'm not allowed to... That and I don't remember any of my passwords but not the point! I love your work, it makes me cry, laugh, rage, and maybe cross my legs tightly. If ya know what I mean. But please please continue!
Sincerely,
Random Adoring Fangirl

"I WILL bite you!" So cute!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/25/2016
PLZZZZZ COUNTINUE ITS BEEN LIKE 2 DAMN YEARS FREAKIN UPLOAD MORE!. thx for reading!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/17/2016
is this completed or is there more?
Guest chapter 7 . 12/22/2015