Reviews for School Spirit
Ollieollieupandfree chapter 11 . 11/17
Of course Sammy's OK. I'm more impressed that John said he was proud of him!
Sparkiebunny chapter 12 . 7/30/2012
Great story! :)
FrontalAssaultDSFTCI chapter 12 . 6/10/2012
"If you're ever as tall as me you'll understand these things better," Dean was saying vaguely. Sam raised his eyebrows.

"What, so height goes with maturity? I'll remind you of that when I'm towering over you."

"Now that," Dean said emphatically, narrowing his eyes, "Is one thing that is never going to happen."

Oh jeez! I BURST out laughing! Holy crap! Brilliant, truly brilliant!

I enjoyed this story so much

Thank you for existing!
casammy chapter 12 . 11/6/2011
ery good history of since sammy I fight so hardly always thinking that his give it never saw that towards some kind of good, which was alone a disappointment when john and specially dean always they have loved so much him and which when john was so hard with sam was to protect it, it hurts that john not entendia that the best way of protecting sam was demonstrating his interest and love and not pushing the kid far
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 12 . 7/28/2011
Great story, liked it a lot.
chalkcanary chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
this is pretty good, perhaps a little more detail and it'd be even better. :)
ritsam chapter 12 . 9/16/2010
haha...height goes with maturity huh! Dean dean should'a shut your cakehole buddy! Ypu don't know...less than a year, your little brother will be much taller than you and smarter too. Lovely ending. Like it. You've done a good job with yer first SPN fic.

Take Care my friend, Ritu :)
ritsam chapter 11 . 9/16/2010
Yay..Sammy woke up! WOw...he was having some kinda seizure, no! Thanks God Dean was there to hold him...and seriously I like John, you know that too, right! He's a good father, just Kripke dint let us see how much he really loved Sammy. That freakripke X(

Onto the next chapter...

Ritu :))))))
Madd Aless chapter 12 . 9/15/2010
This was good. A deep stab wound and blood loss would take a few weeks to heal in reality but our guys always bounce back better than average, so no biggie. I loved Sam's decision about telling Alec and the ending gave me a chuckle.
NetMyne01 chapter 12 . 9/15/2010
Hey Ani!

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story of yours with us. I loved it from the first chapter till the last with Dean thinking that Sam will never be taller than him!

Can't wait for your new story, will be keeping an eye out for that.
Madd Aless chapter 11 . 9/15/2010
Well, I liked it especially John trying to do the right thing because there must have been times he did or Dean wouldn't be so loyal.
NetMyne01 chapter 11 . 9/15/2010
Can't believe John was so calm about the whole incident! Good to see Sam's awake and alright. Can't believe this story will be coming to an end, it's a bit sad to hear that.
ritsam chapter 10 . 9/14/2010
What's wrong with Sammy now? What have you done to my love, huh! *angry glares* Oh boy..Sammy's hurt bad and in a coma! Now wonder Dean's devastated. But but...what's wrong with Sammy? Am I repeating? :S:S

This chapter was seriously good, now I really can't wait for more, hun!

CeCe Away chapter 10 . 9/14/2010
I'm loving this story. Keep writing.
NetMyne01 chapter 10 . 9/13/2010
You're being evil with us my friend! Another cliffie and you're not even sorry! Please don't leave us hanging like this, update soon.