Reviews for Seducing a Wolf
Padtail chapter 4 . 5/14
Okayyyy
OtakuNewWorldOrder chapter 1 . 5/14
Omg I absolutely loved the beginning narration and the one in between. This is off to a really great start
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
I think "Pete" is a Christian saint. Don't really know, but I love this fic!
lovelydrarrylover chapter 5 . 6/30/2014
I love your writing and all of your stories. (At least the Harry Potter stories). I haven't read your other ones yet.
tony riko chan chapter 3 . 6/18/2014
yaayy...whats next...
tony riko chan chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
sorry..i too dunno who the goddammmnnn pete is...does some one do?
Guest chapter 3 . 2/20/2014
This has to be one of the best HP fanfics i've ever read. well, ok, i've only read like 40, but still! references to AVPM, breaking the fourth wall, a killer sense of humor-this shit be crazy. Anyways, I rarely comment, but you deserve the praise. keep writing fanfics, you have talent! you are caviar in a pond of tadpoles! creme-de-la-creme, all that jazz.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
B-b-but! Remus sounded just like a girl some halfway through the chapter! My gaydar was going off! I DON'T WISH TO BE A HALFWIT! NOOOOOOOO!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/8/2013
oh my god! I LOVE THE STORY OF REMUS AND SIRIUS! I LOVE SO MUCH RIGHT NOW!
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 6 . 6/19/2013
I enjoyed this story a great deal. And the preview was really quite decent as well.
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 4 . 6/19/2013
I enjoyed all the not knowing what the hell you did segments! Great job!
destiny-hope-975 chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
I like this... so Remus is only dating astrid to get Sirius jealous brilliant!
IDreamoftheWolves chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
Oh, my gosh. XD That's hilarious.
IDreamoftheWolves chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
XD I love you so much right now. Your comments thrown in there just made my week. Also, I want the girlfriend dead. Or at least... severely incapacitated *evil glare*
Shadow Hunt chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
It was I pretty good first chapter but I didn't really like your voice in the story, sorry. Good attempt though!