Reviews for Keep Awake
StackofStories chapter 7 . 5/2
… omg, you should of seen my face when I got an email alert of this. I was like, this is familiar but unfamiliar, and then I looked through the reviews. Holy shit, I had to be 13-14 when I read this, four years ago. I'm just in awe.

Lol. Don't force yourself to write if you don't want to or your writing style has changed. I've cooled off of Naruto since it's ending…
KEEP ON GOING, yeah!
Really good start. Loving it!
Rappy Yo Yo chapter 7 . 12/28/2013
I cant wait! :)
coolseal9 chapter 7 . 12/28/2013
Hooray college for u and the story for me. Everyone is happy!
Darkis Shadow chapter 7 . 12/28/2013
Very well then, good luck with the rest of college
Guest chapter 2 . 10/4/2013
Hell yeah! Hidan's joining the party! Waoow, this is so exiting ! I would also like to write a zombie fic, but when I read awesome stuff like this my motivation drops rapidly...GREAT WORK!
goldenlucario1 chapter 6 . 10/4/2013
Holy shit that was awesome. Nuff said!
goldenlucario1 chapter 5 . 10/4/2013
That was great! What were you saying? Yes, maybe it was a bit of a filler but, hey, it was a good one. It's just so cool how Hidan's the gun dealer! And Sasori's a doctor, useful! XD Can't wait to read the next chapter!
goldenlucario1 chapter 4 . 10/4/2013
:'''O noooo! He's gonna die! Don't die, Sasori! (I find it cool when the main characters get killed off, it's just way more realistic.) Ah, this is so fun to read, makes me feel the emotions with the characters...like if I were there myself... :O
goldenlucario1 chapter 3 . 10/4/2013
Oh my, this is so sad...poor Deidara...no, actually all of them! :'( Zombie apocalypse is jst an awesome subject, the perfect mixture of sadness, loneliness and horror.
KillingYouWithCupcakes chapter 7 . 10/4/2013
Hey, I really liked this story, so was quite disappointed when I foun out it was discontinued! I really really think that you should proceed to continue it! D:
I Am the Leader chapter 7 . 6/17/2013
I wish u could continue... This was awesome!
Dova of the Kitty chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
I usually don't read modern Naruto fiction, but this is one has zombies, not high school angst (Yay).
Fang of the Pouncing Jaguar chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Thank you for attempting to write this amazing story, although I am disappointed that you discontinued it. I was really hoping to see how Kakuzu and Hidan would react towards each other. Oh, well. What's done is done, but... ( canyoumaybeputitupforadoptio n?[If you couldn't read that, I said can you maybe put it up for adoption] ) It would be a shame to see such a fantastic story go to waste.
Fang of the Pouncing Jaguar, formerly known as Fang of the Pouncing Cougar, but I forgot my password -.-'