Reviews for Jump Then Fall
turle chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
beautiful story
turle chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I can't wait to see what happens next
kagomecathanyo chapter 4 . 7/4/2011
woah lol AWESOME story!
simplyme.beautifulyou chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I think you're a fantastic writer and you've done a great job. The story was really clear and easy to follow and had barely any confusion :) keep up the good work.

Happy Reading,

3 xoxo
Guest chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
I really enjoyed that, I can tell you are a VERY talented author! I'm looking forward to more stories you write! The only suggestion I have, is when you're writing a "kissing" scene, draw it out more, or so to speak. Instead of giving it to the readers in one paragraph, make them work for it, add some more "fluff" to the landing! Trust me, it makes it 100x better! Good luck with your future stories, and great job done on this one! ]
Ecelebi chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I really like it. I can wait to keep reading and see what happens.
Steveaaml chapter 3 . 10/15/2010
Very sweet. And it totally came up tails, didn't it?
IvyBean chapter 2 . 9/25/2010
Sweet! Really aweshum! :) Please update! (Hey maybe you'll update on my birthday! Now that'd be AWESHUM.) I loved this chappie and I am dying for the next... :D
IvyBean chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
AW...so cute! Great job! I just love Pokeshipping! Hehe,I'm so glad I found your fic! I'm so glad I found yours to read...it was simply adorable...simply adorable. XD
kathleen chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
very romantic, i'm suprised you used misty in it,but it was nonetheless a great story.I can't wait for the next chapter,i hope it is as good as the first.
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
This is a good story. Please continue. Ash and Misty forever.
ann-rox chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Wow dude that was awesome! Ash and Misty r so cute! :3
ashymist4ever chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Cute story! You've gotta write another chapter!
Rogue Ninja chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Hmmm..okay for a 1st go. Ya've to watch out for few small gramatical errors,such as, 'was sat'..bt thats scarce,so you should be okay.. when dscribing a fluid part of the story,try to avoid tough terms like temptation, whereas smething simple like 'urge' could work..
XxdreamcapsulexX chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Misty's last name is Waterflower? o.o

I like your story, it's very well written and sweet by the way...good job!

:D