Reviews for Cupboard Love
island0meadow chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
I was proud of myself for actually searching up some international morse code and translating that last line ("agreed")... and then I saw that reviewer of your's that wrote you a whole message in morse code T.T I am a fail. XP
mugwumpmirror chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Lol! It seems like a continuation of the Wizard Gala fic.
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Who decided that the cupboard should be sapient, anyway?
Arrion chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Absolutly cute and pervers at the same time :)
Beth Catherine chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I've missed this world. Clive, I couldn't handle it. And when the string was metioned I got all squirmy - I'd completely forgotten about the string!
Gemma Night chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
"It's not an altogether unpleasant image."

My favorite exchange between two characters ever. Loved this one :)
jackass in the box chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
AWWH, this was sweet.

My family declared my going insane official. I-GOSH-SPUTTER.
So1Thought chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Awwwwww... :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD
How cute...! :DDDDD
Khashana chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Haha, more cupboard! I'd love to see Narcissa having a conversation with it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Agreed!
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Very, very disgusting. Again, Clive is awesome, Harry and Draco is amazing, and Hermione…yeah. Lovely dynamics!
wolftracks17 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Agreed. :D
TheGirlWithPaperWings chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
" "Hermione taught me a code so I could talk to this cupboard," Clive is saying proudly. " Where in the world do you get your ideas? This is simply brilliant.

I'm a blatant DMHG shipper, but in my oppinion friendship is at least as good as relationship, as long as there's good banter, so this made me very happy. In fact, I'm having a bit of trouble stopping smiling, which is annoying because my cheeks are starting to hurt. Your characters are simply wonderful, your plotlines are clever and insightful, your jokes are hilarious - what more could a reader want?
Original Mysteriously Moi chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Lol it's agreed, then, that all adults are disgusting. Love the cupboard.

You should maybe bring Narcissa there to talk to Cupboard. Would be interesting.
Lilith Evanson chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
My favorite Harry Potter universe. Wonderfully written and just so sweet. In love.