Reviews for Cupboard Love
Furlshotmail.co.uk chapter 1 . 6/7
It brings relief to my heart that Harry and Draco are still together after 5 years. I am always terrified that a sequel to a verse will reverse the happy situation.
babyvfan chapter 1 . 4/20
Not bad. I won't lie. some parts were confusing, but overall not bad
malini85 chapter 1 . 4/12
Awww this is so pretty.. Five years later the two of them r still disgustingly in love. N its so heartening to read that draco now consider this his own kitchen..n that at 9 years old Clive still calls narcissa Mrs Mafloy..and draco loves clive. It's so cute that draco adores hermoine even if he will never admit it...lol...aww Draco's such a sweetie. Harry's still wearing string #2. N I love that draco can at least admit to himself that he's a complete sap...
island0meadow chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
I was proud of myself for actually searching up some international morse code and translating that last line ("agreed")... and then I saw that reviewer of your's that wrote you a whole message in morse code T.T I am a fail. XP
mugwumpmirror chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Lol! It seems like a continuation of the Wizard Gala fic.
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Who decided that the cupboard should be sapient, anyway?
Arrion chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Absolutly cute and pervers at the same time :)
Beth Catherine chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I've missed this world. Clive, I couldn't handle it. And when the string was metioned I got all squirmy - I'd completely forgotten about the string!
Gemma Night chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
"It's not an altogether unpleasant image."

My favorite exchange between two characters ever. Loved this one :)
land of lost hairties chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
AWWH, this was sweet.

My family declared my going insane official. I-GOSH-SPUTTER.
So1Thought chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Awwwwww... :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD
How cute...! :DDDDD
Khashana chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Haha, more cupboard! I'd love to see Narcissa having a conversation with it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Agreed!
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Very, very disgusting. Again, Clive is awesome, Harry and Draco is amazing, and Hermione…yeah. Lovely dynamics!
wolftracks17 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012