Reviews for Just Say Please
The beginning was slow to start but it ended up being a wonderful read. From the time they were at Mary and Gresh’s - loved every minute of it since. I usually don’t like Rin in FFs (love her in the anime) but she was great in this one. How babies are made - haha! Kagome and her customer naming was interesting too. I would’ve loved to see this continued as a chapter story, or at least see Toga’s reaction to Miss Sweet Tooth and his son, and the end to Kagome’s legal woes with evil Rotten Apple. Story just kept getting better and was delightful near the end.
D Tailed chapter 1 . 5/12/2016
Loved it! I was already a sesskag fan but this has reinforced my love for this pairing. you have outdid yourself bravo! although im sad it ended so soon I still love it
Montara chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
Nice. I like that Kagome doesn't let him get his way if it's not her way too, like them being together...no matter what he's telling himself, she would have rejected him if it wasn't what she wanted. I really like a strong woman, even strong enough to be with Sesshomaru (who's not that bad after getting to know him).

Thanks for sharing!
sandmanslullaby chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
I was not a fan of Inyusha before reading this. However, You my friend, made me a fan of this fandom, and pairing because of your writing.
Thank you.

-sandman
Deadpool-girl chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
OMG I loved it, please write a sequel. I am so curious about what will happen with the whole Kikyo fiasco and just a little glimpse of their relationship. Other than that I absolutely love love loved the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
Why is this marked "Complete"?! It so needs more! What about the lawsuit?! Please tell me that Sess wipes the floor with Naraku and Kikyo!
guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
this is just good, thank for the story :)
nicolea22 chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
Thank you! It was amazing.
Come On chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
We're dying for a sequel here! Read the reviews, I have! Everyone wants to see Kikyo get hers!
crazyvampiress chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
You so have to write a second chapter to this. What about kagomes evil sister ms rotten apple? What are you going to do about her? And will they get married or kill each other? So you should make this into a chapter story ;) youre really good at it. Please continue the story!
Manias 3.0 chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Haha! I love it! Very funny, romantic, and a very clever way of putting them together. Great work all in all.
Sesshoumaru'sPriestess chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Absolutely adorable and funny. Very entertaining.
Asanobara chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Wow! I really liked that story-and the fact that you made their relationship believable and yet not rushed is great!
Kagome Pureheart chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Lol I loved that last line. It made me chuckle imagining Sesshōmaru having to plead.
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
I Apsolutly loved this story. Kagome and Sesshomaru were so Funny. And I loved the part where he unclasped her bra that was Epic. I Couldn't Stop Grinning and Laughing the whole time i was reading i was totally kyaaaing in my head. Your storys always make me so Energized & Pumped.