Reviews for Just Say Please
Asanobara chapter 1 . 1/3
Wow! I really liked that story-and the fact that you made their relationship believable and yet not rushed is great!
Kagome Pureheart chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Lol I loved that last line. It made me chuckle imagining Sesshōmaru having to plead.
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
I Apsolutly loved this story. Kagome and Sesshomaru were so Funny. And I loved the part where he unclasped her bra that was Epic. I Couldn't Stop Grinning and Laughing the whole time i was reading i was totally kyaaaing in my head. Your storys always make me so Energized & Pumped.
LeiraCat chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
very very VERY AWSOME! so sweet! loved it. when i was reading the part where Sesshy wouldn't give Kag his name i 1/2 expected her to just start calling him "mudzilla" lol that whole seen was comical. if i hadn't been laying on the floor, i'm sure thats where i would of wound up. there are a few missing words or the wrong word in a few places. sorry i didn't take note of where they are, they're just little ones though (like i think there are a few her/she missing and a 'mad' that need to be a 'made'). i just wanted you to know about them but please don't think that i'm trying to be mean or that i didn't like your story b/c i loved it and over all thought it was well written!
lona.garman chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
MAGNIFISENT!
Trinabear chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Oh my! This story is sooooo delicious! Please Pretty Please continue this one-shot! I love love Love it!
mtnikolle chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
That was completely cute, fun, and adorable!
Tigerluver13 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
This has got to be the best kagome x sesshomaru one-shot I have ever read. You should make a sequel.
PLEASE chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
You MUST write another chapter or a sequel! Something! Kikyo has to get hers!
PLEASE chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
This needs a sequel! What happens with the law suit? What about Kikyo? I want her to get hers!
InuDemoness1525 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
hilarious! cute! romantic! i loved it!
dark-wolf-howl chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Ohhh love the ending, and the characters! You are really good at making new characters lovable and soo real. Thank you!
Cryptic Kiwi chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
I swear, I am just going through all your stories and enjoying them thoroughly. This was amazing! Hilarious, heartwarming and awesome. It gave me the warm fuzzy's. 3
Eternal Lover chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
That was one of the most pleasing oneshot that I've ever read. It fullfilled my needs for sesskag while not having to pull all nighters to finish a good story :) Thank you for writing this!
Jade chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
That was great! Really lifted my mood.