Reviews for Just Say Please
nicolea22 chapter 1 . 1/12
Thank you! It was amazing.
Come On chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
We're dying for a sequel here! Read the reviews, I have! Everyone wants to see Kikyo get hers!
crazyvampiress chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
You so have to write a second chapter to this. What about kagomes evil sister ms rotten apple? What are you going to do about her? And will they get married or kill each other? So you should make this into a chapter story ;) youre really good at it. Please continue the story!
Manias 3.0 chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Haha! I love it! Very funny, romantic, and a very clever way of putting them together. Great work all in all.
Sesshoumaru'sPriestess chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Absolutely adorable and funny. Very entertaining.
Asanobara chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Wow! I really liked that story-and the fact that you made their relationship believable and yet not rushed is great!
Kagome Pureheart chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Lol I loved that last line. It made me chuckle imagining Sesshōmaru having to plead.
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
I Apsolutly loved this story. Kagome and Sesshomaru were so Funny. And I loved the part where he unclasped her bra that was Epic. I Couldn't Stop Grinning and Laughing the whole time i was reading i was totally kyaaaing in my head. Your storys always make me so Energized & Pumped.
LeiraCat chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
very very VERY AWSOME! so sweet! loved it. when i was reading the part where Sesshy wouldn't give Kag his name i 1/2 expected her to just start calling him "mudzilla" lol that whole seen was comical. if i hadn't been laying on the floor, i'm sure thats where i would of wound up. there are a few missing words or the wrong word in a few places. sorry i didn't take note of where they are, they're just little ones though (like i think there are a few her/she missing and a 'mad' that need to be a 'made'). i just wanted you to know about them but please don't think that i'm trying to be mean or that i didn't like your story b/c i loved it and over all thought it was well written!
lona.garman chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
MAGNIFISENT!
Trinabear chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Oh my! This story is sooooo delicious! Please Pretty Please continue this one-shot! I love love Love it!
mtnikolle chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
That was completely cute, fun, and adorable!
Tigerluver13 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
This has got to be the best kagome x sesshomaru one-shot I have ever read. You should make a sequel.
PLEASE chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
You MUST write another chapter or a sequel! Something! Kikyo has to get hers!
PLEASE chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
This needs a sequel! What happens with the law suit? What about Kikyo? I want her to get hers!