Reviews for Just Say Please
storywriter dream chapter 1 . 4/16
This was absolutely fantastic! I love how you stayed true to both their personalities! And funny too! Amazing job!
REDWOLF47 chapter 1 . 2/3
This fic was wonderful! Wow, I would have really liked if there was a part 2 with Sesshoumaru in the court room defending Kagome against Kikyo. Oh yes, this would be a great fic too :)
SilverInu93 chapter 1 . 1/17
I hope there is more to this.
Typicalyssa chapter 1 . 11/14/2017
I had just read the incomplete Kagome's Trial and was desperate for a full Kag/Sess story, so I read this for a second time. And it was perfect! Their chemistry was splendid! How did you do it? I loved every bit of their squabbles and retort. It's like I can see it happening in front of me. You're a great writer. Please continue to feed us more Sess/Kag stories...
yukihime88 chapter 1 . 7/28/2017
ooohhh my...
Meeshkla18 chapter 1 . 7/20/2017
This was such a wonderful story! && such a cute ending .
Pat Portillo chapter 1 . 6/18/2017
Que buena historia! Ojalá hagas una continuación de la misma! :)
Amalthea2000 chapter 1 . 6/17/2017
i love your stories so much
Megankittypooka chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
AHHH!
There should be more to this, Sweet Gods that was awesome... Yes you should wright more on this *nods* PLEASE?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2017
The beginning was slow to start but it ended up being a wonderful read. From the time they were at Mary and Gresh’s - loved every minute of it since. I usually don’t like Rin in FFs (love her in the anime) but she was great in this one. How babies are made - haha! Kagome and her customer naming was interesting too. I would’ve loved to see this continued as a chapter story, or at least see Toga’s reaction to Miss Sweet Tooth and his son, and the end to Kagome’s legal woes with evil Rotten Apple. Story just kept getting better and was delightful near the end.
D Tailed chapter 1 . 5/12/2016
Loved it! I was already a sesskag fan but this has reinforced my love for this pairing. you have outdid yourself bravo! although im sad it ended so soon I still love it
Montara chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
Nice. I like that Kagome doesn't let him get his way if it's not her way too, like them being together...no matter what he's telling himself, she would have rejected him if it wasn't what she wanted. I really like a strong woman, even strong enough to be with Sesshomaru (who's not that bad after getting to know him).

Thanks for sharing!
sopmac96 chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
I was not a fan of Inyusha before reading this. However, You my friend, made me a fan of this fandom, and pairing because of your writing.
Thank you.

-sandman
Deadpool-girl chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
OMG I loved it, please write a sequel. I am so curious about what will happen with the whole Kikyo fiasco and just a little glimpse of their relationship. Other than that I absolutely love love loved the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
Why is this marked "Complete"?! It so needs more! What about the lawsuit?! Please tell me that Sess wipes the floor with Naraku and Kikyo!