Reviews for Unlock The Heart
TheSkeletonKing666 chapter 26 . 9/19
*screeches happily* Just re-read this story for the third time. It's so amazing. I love the plot and fantastic character development. This writing is a piece of art. 10 out of 10 stars!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/24/2015
hello because you do not know how to mind your business
ang.toQuinn chapter 26 . 11/24/2014
this isnt a review, but was this the ending of your story? could you write more?
AnimangaLoverFE chapter 26 . 10/20/2014
i really like this story...i feel really sorry for what draco had to go through,...i really want to know what happens next so please continue this story and update soon...
dragon fier 20 chapter 26 . 5/28/2014
Hi dair! I was wondering, are you going to update soon? This is really good and i really really want to read more... so plzplzplz update soon!,!
lilimoon12 chapter 26 . 11/1/2013
can you PLEASE WRITE MORE! I read this all in one day and it's so GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD. I just hope that malfoy and harry stay together. u rite realllllllllllllly good, by the way and PLEASE WRITE MORE. PLEASE. :O
MDarKspIrIt chapter 25 . 10/30/2013
Hope it means Draco will get a friend back.
India Sinclair chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
please tell me draco's life gets better or if he at least gets a break
MDarKspIrIt chapter 22 . 9/24/2013
good chapter!
x Bluebell Flames x chapter 22 . 9/22/2013
Aw please update this soon!
Caramelloangel chapter 21 . 6/28/2013
Amazing story dying to know the rest so pls update
Ylterces A chapter 22 . 2/23/2013
Great Story, I'm glad that he's showing emotion to Tonks. I feel like he's finally making progress. Update Soon.
MDarKspIrIt chapter 23 . 1/6/2013
Glad to read more of this. Can'T wait to read more.
DracoWinchester chapter 23 . 1/6/2013
I love this story :)

I just re-read it (for the third time)
And I just love it!
jrzygurl89 chapter 23 . 1/5/2013
I love that Draco is opening up. Maybe harry can help him more if he talked about life with the Dursleys... I don't know I just hope Draco gets better.