Reviews for Impossible Situations
333 chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
This is amazing! Can u do one for the second one if u have time? I know how much time and effort that would have taken
Aimee chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Wow that is so fucking brill well done
BluePhee chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
This is just too good. I've never seen it through Gale's eyes before, but now I just feel numb. Like all of it is real. I can actually feel his pain. Thank you for... all this. Thank you.
twiberry chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Nice! I always wanted to read a take on what goes on in Gale's head. -Twiberry
Lorelai Voluptas chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Oh my god. Oh my GOD.
Seriously, I can't even begin to describe my FEELS or how impressed I am with your story.
Just...I've always liked Gale, loved the hunter in him but I never paired him and Katniss together because I can't seem to forgive him for being linked to the plan that eventually killed Prim. Sure when he kisses her in Catching fire I entertained thoughts of what he must of felt watching the games. But you presented his feelings so perfectly, as well as his distaste for the Capitol. I've read a couple of mediocre Gale POV fics that told a story of the depths of his feelings.
But this. THIS. my god, it's incredible. From this line you wrote onwards :
In this moment I know I will forever see her in every match, every hearth fire, every miner's torch. She is a beacon. She is light.
I became a total believer. In Gale's unrequited love for her and the turmoil of having to watch her in the games. This is so fantastically written and I'm still so excited about the connection you made with Peeta's father and Gale. I love what we know about Katnisse's father in the books but I love Peeta's father just as much, bless him and wish he didn't end up with such a hag.
Thank you for writing this and sharing it.
GAH.
lesbiansarebreakingfree chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
This was wonderfully written. This is by far one of the best grammatically correct and amazing plot based stories, Keep it up!
OakStone730 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
This was such an excellent telling of Gale's POV. I just read the The Hunger Games series this week and immediately felt compelled to find...more. A rec list from ICMezzo led me to your stories. Thank you, for making my first dip into THG fanfic so enjoyable.
peetagoreantheorem12 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
This was actually the first Hunger Games fanfic that i ever read. I read it a year ago and it still has the same effect, i still love it :))
hotcoals chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
this was great
ChildOfAugust chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Thank you for this! I love your story; this is just so brilliant. I've been looking for Gale's POV during the Games, and you just captured his character so well. I love the fact that you didn't make him hate Peeta, like the other fanfic stories did. I hope you continue with the other two books, Catching Fire and Mockingjay from Gale's POV. )
Abby chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
That's awesome! Try to do Catching Fire but stop using "my Katniss" so much it sounds like she is a fork or I loved it!
theGIRLwhoREADStooMUCH chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
so sad, but good, i think you did a really good capturing what his emotions would be at different parts of the games. Good job!
tigersmeleth chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Wow...very well done!
Art Is The Weapon chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Seriously well done on this. I've been looking for a fic like this for ages, the games from Gale's perspective. You captured him very well I think including his internal Capitol rants and his resentment towards Peeta. It was really good, just wish some of the bits were a little less brief.

Excellent job. *favourites*
Enna Energe chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Nicely done. I tend to think of Gale as lacking compassion, but this story definitely showed a softer side ofhom.