Reviews for Impossible Situations
dthompsonada chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
You are a good friend, because this fic is crazy good.
peridotgreen chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Love this, finally a well-written Gale POV for the first book!
PaintedAme chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Hi. I just wanted to say that this story was exactly what I've been wanting ever since I finished the first book three days ago. I'm surprised more authors don't write about the Games from the point of view of District 12, or any other District at that.

Thank you for writing and sharing this story,

PaintedAme
dismembered constellations chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
O.O THAT WAS AMAZING! I'd love to see this for the Quarter Quell in Catching Fire, through Gale's point of view. Absolutely brilliant!
anelmoon chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
My God this story was perfect. I've always wondered about what Gale must have been going through on District 12. And I really think it must have been something like this. The helplessness, the pain, the hurt, anger, all of it. Perfection.
m81170 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
AH! This was SO good, Stitch! I loved reading an outsider's POV of what was going on in the arena, and to get a feeling of what everyone was seeing on the screens what we saw in the arena. It was even more awesome because it was Gale's perspective and he certainly struggled spectacularly (which makes for amazing angst and heartfail and awesomeness).

My favorite part was when Peeta's father came and sat with Gale. What an amazing moment you created! Peeta's father struggling because he wants his son to win (presumably), doesn't want Katniss to die, and understands what Gale is going through.

I also loved the way you portrayed Katniss' change of heart. Since he knows her so well, Gale can interpret and understand things that she doesn't even realize about herself in the book.

You did an outstanding job with this piece! I am completely blown away. You wrote it absolutely perfectly. It encompassed everything I would have wanted to see from Gale's POV. I applaud you lady!
Howlynn chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
really a lovely story - you have a great Gale voice and I so loved the way his heart got bigger as his hope dwindled and he saw that his little feelings were just a speck of the pain this created - nice job!
AFlairForSelfishSkies chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Ouch. Gale's little brother saying he's going to Marry Katniss...Ssss and worst of all what his little sister said *sigh* That must've hurt really bad (.

I've never seen her hands soft like that except with Prim, and look what Katniss sacrificed for her.-

My Katniss died in that arena, if she ever existed at all outside of my own heart.-

When Gale thinks this and how cold he seems to get when he thinks of Katniss changing...I see it, I feel is and now know the reason why he refuses to feel ashsamed of killing Prim along with other children in the 3rd book and betraying Katniss. And that is why I hate Gale ever since the 3rd book he...seemed changed too but in selfish way after that. Absorbed into destroying the capitol no matter the choices and consequences he had to take, after all he lost his Katnss and no longer feels the need to be sorry right?

I definately LOVE this. I refuse to read another story about what Gale is thinking during the hunger games...haha at least for awhile (_). This is amazing. You definately got the feelings correct, far above amazing if possible. I really enjoyed readng this as well, I'm actually reading the hunger games again for the 2nd time so this time I'm prepared to understand and imagine it far better than my first read )
kaworu nagisa chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I am simply speechless.
unoimmomsdaa chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I can't describe right now how much I loved this fic. It makes you really understand the depth and fairness with which Gale loved Katniss. Thank you so much for writing this.
Tangytang chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
AMAZING! 3
HeBelongstoMe chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Thanks for sharing.
shc92 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
So...I read this a while ago, but I'm just now getting review done (I've got a backlog!). Also...at the time, I was still heartbroken over MJ. OK - about your piece. I LOVE Gale. This feels like it could have been a part of the book. I absolutely loved the way you give Gale and Seams reactions to watching the Games. Again...I felt like I was in the book. You captured the essence of what I loved about him in the first two books. Thank you.
Justine Lark chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Very well done. It was plausible and engaging.
jumptheshark chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Love this. It really sounds like his voice. Thank you.
70 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »