Reviews for Impossible Situations
shc92 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
So...I read this a while ago, but I'm just now getting review done (I've got a backlog!). Also...at the time, I was still heartbroken over MJ. OK - about your piece. I LOVE Gale. This feels like it could have been a part of the book. I absolutely loved the way you give Gale and Seams reactions to watching the Games. Again...I felt like I was in the book. You captured the essence of what I loved about him in the first two books. Thank you.
Justine Lark chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Very well done. It was plausible and engaging.
jumptheshark chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Love this. It really sounds like his voice. Thank you.
GabiGallagherGamesGirl chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
1 word... AMAZING! I'm definatly a fan! :D! Could you do a Catching Fire Version? That would be awesome! This story was very well written! Great job! :D!
CrazyLittleWriter chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
This is absolutely incredible. You have a beautiful style of writing and really captured Gale's thoughts on Katniss's time in the Hunger Games. It's so sad to think though that Gale lost his Katniss to the games. Thank you for taking the time to write this.
Hannah the Scribe chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Wow. Wow, wow, wow. That's all I have to say.

I think that you organized this really well so it was easy to understand in context to the book. You had a good beginning point and a good ending point. If I had to pick a favorite part, it was when Rue died and when the rule changed. It was exactly what Gale would've been thinking at those moments. This is so amazing!
ilovekittenz chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
While reading THG, I kept thinking about Gale and how hard it must have been for him to watch the games, seeing Katniss suffer through the horror of it all and watching her relationship develop with Peeta. I really enjoyed reading this. In addition to getting Gale's thoughts, it was like an extremely condensed summary of the happenings in the book and it was interesting to relive it through this viewpoint. Thanks.
Tawnyfur chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Oh, FINALLY! I've been looking everywhere for something good that covers Gale's point of view during the Hunger Games! I loved the style of this story. Every day got the right amount of attention. The tense was a good choice. Everyone was very in-character. Well done.
Milalencar chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Wow! That was incredible!

But I wish you would have given him that one kiss in the meadow when she comes back. ;) The guy deserves it! :)

Maybe you could write a brief chapter like you do for Cinna. Just that scene in his POV. Pretty please!
Britt01 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Wow - loved this! I just finished the series, and it was really nice to read Gale's perspective, especially the way you showed him watching the different events and the reactions of the townspeople. You did a great job of showing how things were commentated, kind of as Katniss had been wondering (and the readers, as well), and the reactions at home. Loved the tie-in with Peeta's parents as well - very believable. Excellent story, and well written.
NarniaPrincess21 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Awesome! you have to write more. You could do Catching fire and Mockingjay. Please write more. I beggeth you.
jfk06 chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
"That thought haunts me"

*shiver*

At first, I was nervous - bc all of THG from Gale's POV could be sooo long. But you did an AMAZING job of distilling it down and hitting all the important moments.

izzzyy chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
I...never gave much thought to Gale. Even in "the triangle" I didn't see him as a real person. And now I can't stop sobbing.
sapphire.witche chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
I've been meaning to read this for a while. It is simply amazing! I may not be Team Gale (I'm Team Katniss), but you've captured him amazingly. Well done.
Cadentia chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
haha, i was just thinking how Suzanne Collins could've made the whole book this way. in short.

well, i now have decided to add you to one of my favorite authors! and add this story to my faves, because you are one heck of a writer!

i could even feel Gale's hurt the way you wrote, and I'm now deciding to read your Twilight fanfics as well! haha.
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »