Reviews for Got Me Trippin'
castlelover100 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Loved it! I thought it was so cute!
FeatherDaydreamer chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
That was really interesting. I never saw it coming, that that was all a dream. At first I thought it was all just anotherfluff piece, nice, but nothing to write home about. Bute then when he gave her that line about thinking this was real...man! It was amazing. And even if they didn't end up together it still hints at a future for them. My favorite line is at the end: "'That's it. I need dead people.'" Good job.
UniqaChica chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
*shakes fist at beautifully written fluff* Killing me softly, here! Killing me softly! *sobs* Why couldn't that have been real?
Michelle285 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Um, yeah, I'm dissapointed about the whole dream thing! :( You did give us some good fluff...which I loved! :) I just wish it wasn't a dream...ahhh, I love Esposito! And this story too! :) Great job! :)
AM chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
I liked the "die button". Nice touch.
Dingbat142001 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
*sigh* You know I will always read, review and enjoy you're L/E ;) (Gosh they need a name :P)

Yet another beautiful piece of work! I must admit, I check everyday to see if you've posted any new L/E; it's the only Castle stuff I read ;)

I wish I had dreams like Lanie! And Espo speaking Spanish does it every time *slobber*.

Since I can't figure out what else to say, I will simply say *favs*
ApollaCammi chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
So... that was awesome.

Espo's been hanging out with Castle too much. I say this because they both stare at the women they like while they're doing something boring. When Beckett's doing paperwork, when Lanie's walking... etc, etc. And the women don't really appreciate their appreciation, do they? Espo should work on that. And I wonder where you got that bit about Espo making someone cry, hmmm? ;)

Goodness, Lanie and Espo really got their flirt on, didn't they? If you ever have the time and/or the inclination-slash-plot bunny fodder, you could write a follow up where Lanie asks Espo out (or one where he has a crazy dream too) or at least get their flirt on in the real world.

One last thought before I leave - "Men were dumb sometimes."/"Hey, Ryan's a big boy. They gave him a badge and everything. Last week. He's psyched." - Two of my favourite lines. Also loved the fact that Lanie has a weakness for Spanish. And the spoof of The Sixth Sense, right there at the end. Priceless.
tridecalogisms chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
"So? He was gettin' fresh. Interns, they're there to learn, I taught 'im a lesson."

"You made him cry, Jav."

"And if you asked him I'm sure he'd say it was a valuable life-lesson."

that was amazing, and i so did not see the dream thing coming, but it was so good even if it wasn't real...well, at least not yet, lol...loved the part with the intern reference, so cute and funny...actually, i loved this whole thing, cute story, really enjoyed reading it!
Van Inactive chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
You gotta love Lanie. Nice story!
LouphiaTheHobbit chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
aww i love it! hehe nice twist with the dream :D!
between the waves chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Hahahaha! I love this! Your Lanie voice is epic win, and that's one heck of a dream.