Reviews for Absolution, Beware
elena chapter 19 . 7/29/2012
That was very well written. Understandable n realistic n a little tragic but just phenomenally well written. feels like a much longer story because of the depth in it. Very enjoyable. :D
miss insufferable know it all chapter 19 . 7/15/2012
Omg les cries! That was so beautiful, I AM CRYING! I would have preferd if he didn't die, but you're right, this way is more fitting. It's just that it hurts! I love you for this story, I really do...
Melissa72 chapter 19 . 3/29/2012
Heart fail! You killed him...gah!

100 points from Griffindor.

Best part of the fic:

I guess just the inner monologue of them both. Relaxed in spite of the constant insanity around them. It was also quite bizarre to read him taking off Hermione's leg skin. Weird.

You have a gift to write...just try to keep the hero alive next time, k? :)
Elavie chapter 19 . 12/28/2011
First let me say for the most part I enjoyed the story. However I agree with some of the other reviewers that the ending was rushed. It seemed like the build up took up most of the story leaving no time for the actual romance and climax. And I understand the logic behind killing off snape, I would much rather, in a romance story, see him survive.
snapify52 chapter 19 . 11/15/2011
Love, love, loved this! A bit of a shock to see Hermione sit out the end of the war and yet it fits perfectly with the story you've constructed. I'm glad Severus got a little bit of happiness in his ivory tower and, of course, heartbroken that he didn't survive. Thanks for adding another heroic house elf to fanon: I 3 Bibbity!
Soarer chapter 19 . 10/13/2011
In suppose that's the true tragedy of Snape's death. He never had the chance to be anything but the snarky potions professor and an untrustworthy double agent. (In everyone's but Dumbledore's eyes anyway.) He had so much potential.

Anyways, on the fanfic itself: well written, but I do think the ending was a little rushed, everything kind of snowballed from the point where they start to get involved. Which sucks for the fans of Snape/Hermione. But it was good reading. Good job! :)
Savva chapter 19 . 10/1/2011
And so he dies. It's a true tragedy, indeed. But, how beatifully his death ended the romance between our heroes. I'll be honest, I did tear up at the end. Still, I think that in this particular setting it was the ultimately perfect ending.
middlekertz chapter 19 . 10/1/2011
theburninator chapter 19 . 9/30/2011
NOOOOOOOOOOO he dies! No warning with that one. Good story though. Thanks for sharing.
NS chapter 16 . 9/30/2011
...and I enjoyed the humor, too. I laughed out loud more than once at Snape's quirky, dark thoughts. So appropriate for him.
NS chapter 13 . 9/30/2011
Oh, one more thing: Snape doesn't use the word "m**b***d," does he? After that whole Lily incident?
NS chapter 19 . 9/30/2011
Hmm, so I have a few comments.

1) I enjoyed the story. No question about that.

2) Some (but not all) of the chapters were riddled with typos and minor grammatical or spelling errors.

3) The ending was indeed too abrupt and provided little closure. I really think more detail was needed there...I don't know.

I do love the way you wrote Snape's perspective, I think that was quite brilliant. Very good characterization, too.

I'm sorry if I was overly harsh, especially since this fic was, on the whole, excellently written.

Thank you for writing!
Lost O'Fallon Girl chapter 19 . 9/30/2011
Oh I cry!
shigeki11 chapter 19 . 9/30/2011
Hello,

Although I can't certainly agree with you for killing him, I do have to congratulate you on a fiction well written.

I hope to read more from you,and hopefully where you DON'T kill him off.

Cheers,

shigeki
Darque Hart chapter 19 . 9/30/2011
Killing Severus - "It's just the only fitting end for the best characters." You have a very odd way of rewarding. Count me one 'amazing reader' less.
177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »