Reviews for Absolution, Beware
Darque Hart chapter 19 . 9/30/2011
Killing Severus - "It's just the only fitting end for the best characters." You have a very odd way of rewarding. Count me one 'amazing reader' less.
silver-nightstorm chapter 19 . 9/30/2011
Oh, gosh... I can't believe you killed him... :( The ending seemed a bit abrupt, but fantastic job! :) ... now can you bring him back to life? ;)

~Nim~
theburninator chapter 18 . 9/25/2011
Very cute. loved some nice little fluffy moments
notwritten chapter 18 . 9/25/2011
Very nice. Thanks for sharing. Keep smiling. :-)
Savva chapter 18 . 9/25/2011
Go Bibbits. He is such a good boy. Why is it women always unhappy with their hair? ( me included) lol.

I love the tender and romantic moment between our characters. Wonderful.
Snevilly chapter 16 . 9/21/2011
This has been a very interesting read. Can't wait to see what happens next. :) Keep up the good work.
Mother of Tears chapter 17 . 9/17/2011
Very good analysis of Lily's problem. You can't forgive another's faults if you can't acknowledge your own.
theburninator chapter 17 . 9/17/2011
My email was sending updates from fanfic to spam so it took me a while to get back to this story because of it.

Great job so far!
Fizzabella chapter 17 . 9/17/2011
A profound realization for Severus. Hopefully now, the weight will no longer press him down, now that he can see clearly:) And I am glad that she is no longer Saint Lily. I refuse to worship at that particular altar:)

Warm regards,

Fizzabella
ousia chapter 17 . 9/17/2011
Awwww... how sweet! Can't add anything more to that really ;-) Keep it up! Great story!
Savva chapter 17 . 9/16/2011
Perfect, love every minute and every word. Silly bint Lilly - he doesn't need her. Nope. He has a much better woman now. He found her and she forgave him.

Alright, I need to go and sniffle in the corner for a bit. Sorry.
middlekertz chapter 17 . 9/16/2011
Yay!
Chancc chapter 16 . 9/12/2011
Great update!
silver-nightstorm chapter 16 . 9/10/2011
Wonderful chapter! I find Severus' fascination with ligaments entertaining to be honest. I'm rather fascinated with dissections myself, so I can (kind of) relate. But finally, their relationship is growing! It was incredibly entertaining seeing Snape try to talk to Hermione. This part, "Shit. Nothing for it but to be as professional as possible on the settee" nearly killed me. I will never look at settee's the same way anymore XDD Can't wait for more!

~Nim~
Savva chapter 16 . 9/10/2011
"I busied myself with the legs. Awfully nice skin. Hell- awfully nice legs." - excellent, Severus the connoisseur.

I love this chapter. Love the softer side of Severus. And the kiss... Wow.
178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »