Reviews for Absolution, Beware
Lost O'Fallon Girl chapter 19 . 9/30/2011
Oh I cry!
shigeki11 chapter 19 . 9/30/2011
Hello,

Although I can't certainly agree with you for killing him, I do have to congratulate you on a fiction well written.

I hope to read more from you,and hopefully where you DON'T kill him off.

Cheers,

shigeki
Darque Hart chapter 19 . 9/30/2011
Killing Severus - "It's just the only fitting end for the best characters." You have a very odd way of rewarding. Count me one 'amazing reader' less.
silver-nightstorm chapter 19 . 9/30/2011
Oh, gosh... I can't believe you killed him... :( The ending seemed a bit abrupt, but fantastic job! :) ... now can you bring him back to life? ;)

~Nim~
theburninator chapter 18 . 9/25/2011
Very cute. loved some nice little fluffy moments
notwritten chapter 18 . 9/25/2011
Very nice. Thanks for sharing. Keep smiling. :-)
Savva chapter 18 . 9/25/2011
Go Bibbits. He is such a good boy. Why is it women always unhappy with their hair? ( me included) lol.

I love the tender and romantic moment between our characters. Wonderful.
Snevilly chapter 16 . 9/21/2011
This has been a very interesting read. Can't wait to see what happens next. :) Keep up the good work.
Mother of Tears chapter 17 . 9/17/2011
Very good analysis of Lily's problem. You can't forgive another's faults if you can't acknowledge your own.
theburninator chapter 17 . 9/17/2011
My email was sending updates from fanfic to spam so it took me a while to get back to this story because of it.

Great job so far!
Fizzabella chapter 17 . 9/17/2011
A profound realization for Severus. Hopefully now, the weight will no longer press him down, now that he can see clearly:) And I am glad that she is no longer Saint Lily. I refuse to worship at that particular altar:)

Warm regards,

Fizzabella
ousia chapter 17 . 9/17/2011
Awwww... how sweet! Can't add anything more to that really ;-) Keep it up! Great story!
Savva chapter 17 . 9/16/2011
Perfect, love every minute and every word. Silly bint Lilly - he doesn't need her. Nope. He has a much better woman now. He found her and she forgave him.

Alright, I need to go and sniffle in the corner for a bit. Sorry.
middlekertz chapter 17 . 9/16/2011