Reviews for Half Alive
rochelleross56 chapter 1 . 8/21
Aww what a story Paul had a very hard choice to makeand I am glad that things worked out in the end good story... Good job...
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 1 . 6/2/2011

sessahhh chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Very emotional roller coaster you've created here. Great job. I like the pairing - it's not the usual one which is nice. I thought love and pain was apparent for Jasper and even for Paul and that's not always easy to do. Good luck in the contest!
ArcadianMaggie chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
I was so mad at Paul. I'm glad they were able to past things, but, heh, it probably would have taken me a few more years and a LOT more groveling. Stupid old busy body ! ;-)

I enjoyed the story. Good luck in the contest!
ZephyerSky chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
This one shot is so bittersweet. The heart break in the beginning just kills me. Poor Jasper to come home and find everything he thought he could depend on gone with no explanation. You nailed the deslout hallow feeling with the underlying anger dead on. I was upset and mad just like he was to see Paul back. Yet I had the hope that it would all work out. The ending was well done. I like that you didn't make it all perfect, that Paul still had to give up the tribe but was able to keep his family.

Great one shot BB.

Whitney Love chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Wow the pain leaps off the page to me. Amazing.I could read it over and over again. Wish I could vote more than once.

overzealousbunny chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
FarDareisMai2 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Beautiful story and well done.
Lori94 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Love it!
OnTheTurningAway chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Thinking of Jasper walking into that empty apartment just broke my heart. I honestly wasn't sure if I wanted Paul to come back because his action were so cruel. I can't understand how someone could do that to the person they loved, but then again, I've never been in his situation or lived a tribal life. I think he made amends in the only way he could - by coming back, patiently waiting for Jasper, being honest with his family and tribe. Had he not done all three of those things, perhaps there would have been no reconciliation, but happily that's not the case.

Best of luck in the contest!
clairdeluneisgreat chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
really awesome story. Loved this pairing.
Nisa Cullen chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
great story
scattered21 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Both beautiful and interesting. I liked the unexpected way it began, and the unusual pairing. Always like an HEA, of course.

It felt like you could have expanded on the story and not have distracted from the main storyline.

Thanks for sharing, I did enjoy it very much.

Navygirl14 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
this was amazing..I loved this..I don't see mcuch jasper/Paul..I wish there were more..they make a great couple...this was a beautiful does conquer all...