Reviews for My Sister's Keeper
mike chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
i am a BXer to. what think i alway find funny about spike and buffy storys is when buffy sad it is my life and you dont have a say in it, then pushes all her frends away. i hate those types of storys.

one you can love how ever you want but spike

tried to bite a girl

sold eggs of deamons that would have kill many

tried to rape buffy

SPIKE was a danger to other people so they had every right to stake him.

the other thinks is buffy loves her friends so any story where she pushes them a way i belive is bad story.

cannon is a vimpire with out a soul can NOT be good. they proved that many times, jeses, vimire willow, angel, vimpire xander. so either spike was a monster and just hid it or some vimpires can be good with out a soul and that makes the scobbies a murders becouse they are killing people that could be good. i belive spike was monster that did a few good thinks. hilter did a few good thinks to does not make him a good guy. good story.

ps if a vampire cant chose to be good, can they choose to have sex, if xander was haveing sex with harmony would most people think that he is taking avandge of her
Becks Rylynn chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Oh, this was so great! I love to see people suffer. Seriously, my obsession is Supernatural (the tv show, the one about the brothers that fight evil) and I honestly can't write a story without torturing them emotionally. After all, isn't the reason we write to make our problems seem a little less dire. Isn't it so we can read the stories and say ''well, hey, at least THAT didn't happen to me.''

Anyways, this was a great story, honey.

I love Xander.

Kisses, Becks
Ironbear chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Interesting story and it should have been the canon ending for Spike. I can see where you stated it was rushed - it felt rushed in the reading, and was a bit rough around the edges. Still, the overall quality of your writing comes through.
das chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
What a spiteful, disgusting thing this is. If one can judge the author by the work he produces, it speaks poorly for his character. For shame.