Reviews for New Soulmate Trouble
David Fishwick chapter 9 . 2/9
Excellent idea and I hope there is more soon as I am enjoying your story.
meilinun61 chapter 9 . 2/19/2012
R u going 2 write anymore on this story or is this the end..I noticed tht the last update was September of last year..r u finished wth it ?
meilinun61 chapter 6 . 2/19/2012
I was right..he's a psycho & should b *heavily* medicated..I don't know how 2 review *but* I luvv giving my opinions..I'm *very* opionated...

*still* loving ur story though...
meilinun61 chapter 4 . 2/19/2012
I think Hawthorn is a psycho tht *should* b kept on a tight leash & nvr let run free..if this is how he treats his "soulmate", he needs 2b staked ! I like him though...
meilinun61 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Just *how many* Redferns r there..do u guys make them as u go or were they *all* in the original stories..just asking...
harrys-sexy-strut chapter 7 . 1/14/2012
"...came Quinn's voice. It was rather soft and impassive at the moment, but I had a feeling that was when it was at its most rabid." I love tis line xD This is the best way to describe Quinn's deadly voice EVER! And you think you aren't funny! Pfft!

Ohhh Hawthorn you're in deep shit, dude.
harrys-sexy-strut chapter 6 . 1/14/2012
You know, every time I read this chapter, at the end of it, I wonder if Evelyn means she'll end it as in the relationship or his life. Probably the relationship, but I always wonder.
harrys-sexy-strut chapter 5 . 1/14/2012
Wow, Hawthorn is like a psycopath in this chapter. I love it! XD
harrys-sexy-strut chapter 4 . 1/14/2012
Instructive critism: Mary-Lynnette's really not that fragile or unsure. She's pretty strong and is just quiet xD Just for future reference.

Other than that, a flawless chapter as always!
harrys-sexy-strut chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
Huh, for some reason I was under the impression Hawthorn's name had an 'e' at the end. Well I'm a moron.

Anyway, I love this chapter! :D
harrys-sexy-strut chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
OHOHOHOH! I FORGOT ABOUT THIS PART! Damn, it's been so long since I've read this story...

You know, all of what Hawthorne's saying should be very cliche, but somehow it's not. You're just THAT AMAZING of a writer. Seriusly Jen, if you rewrote Twilight there's absolutely NO WAY it could be shit. Because you would actually give Bella and Edward's relationship dimension and make it a lot less creepy. Which is why this is so good because there's DIMENSION.

Anyway, aboslutely lovely chapter!
harrys-sexy-strut chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Ohhh Vev XD What are you getting yourself into? I already know, of course... But she doesn't ;)
harrys-sexy-strut chapter 9 . 1/14/2012
Good Lawd Jen, I forgot how amaazing this story is! YOu haven't updated it in so long!

You under-estimate yourself with writing Ash and Mary-Lynnette. They are incredibly in character for someone who claims she knows nothing about them. I know you don't like Ash much, and I'm very glad you give him a depth that the rest of us Ash fans see plainly :)

Another thing I love is how they are all in a cool, professional atmosphere, but you still manage to make them teenagers. Because they ARE teenagers, but they ARE professional as well and I think a lot of people seem to forget that.

Have you ever wondered why Rashel's and Keller's last names are different? I wonder if one of them has their father's last name and the other their mothers... But anyway, I think taht's interesting.

OHH CLIFFHANGER. I REMEMBER THIS.

UPDATE SOON.

Evie
Obsessed-Wth-Vampires chapter 9 . 9/13/2011
I almost thought you weren't going to update anymore!

And what a cliffhanger? I wonder what he will do now! Anyways loved the chappie, it was awesome.

Can't wait to read the next chapter :)
AwSoMeStArNeSs chapter 9 . 9/5/2011
ooooooooooo love the ending cant wait to see what happens next, its gana be interesting :):)