Reviews for The Tides of Time
merthured chapter 19 . 8/1
wow...I always wanted them to meet again. Thank you so much for writing this wonderful chapter. It had me on the brink of tears and reminded me why I love Eclipse and Varedha so much.
cabasa chapter 19 . 7/31
this was wonderfully written. the clear details and the way in which the sorrow between them was described was beautiful. also, i appreciate the depiction of their desperate love for each other as they shared this rare opportunity. i like that they made love... it reflects the longing they have for each other and caters to represent the forbidden romances in fiction and in real life. forbidden love is very real and very painful and i'm glad that it was represented here.
QueenDarua chapter 19 . 7/2
After reading both Varedha and Eclipse, I am so happy to have found this one-shot series. I honestly loved the other two stories and I hope that you continue writing this one. You are a wonderful writer and storyteller and I hope that this isn't the last chapter.
CosmoSpiritVarie417 chapter 19 . 6/29
My god. I didnt think i would see this updated again lol You had me at the brink of tears. Is there more coming up? Either way if you dont finish this, the chapter felt like good closure. Keep up the good work! :D
InItToWinIT chapter 19 . 6/29
I can't believe you're still writing for this fandom but this was a great chapter. So beautiful I was almost in tears. I'm glad they got to see each other again. I had imagined it in my head that it was over but this was such a lovely piece! Thank you!
Sophie chapter 18 . 3/10
And again you made me cry. Very bittersweet, I think your version is gonna become one of my main headcanons for ALTA. I'm just so depressed Zuko never got the chance to meet Pakak and see Katara again :(
olivegirl2321 chapter 18 . 7/13/2014
Ok, so I've just read eclipse, varedha, and now I finished this.

You, Sandra Evans, are a literary genius. Never has a fanfiction made me so sad and desperate for things to have a happy ending. I actually cried at how beautifully tragic this is- I was especially saddened by Aang's death and Mai's unrequited love and Iroh's disappointment at Zuko and his loss of Sokka's friendship and NOT TO MENTION the fact that Zutara doesn't really have a happy ending. I loved the reincarnation thing though, that gave me a ray of hope in the depths of despair that I was plunged into by reading this series (thanks a lot). But no seriously thanks a lot for writing such an emotionally connected series of pieces. I know you probably won't see this, because its been 2 years since you finished this, but thank you.
My only complaint would be that I would have made Toph dwell longer on how she feels about Sokka, and maybe made a confession.I think Toph wouldn't have given up the boy she loves without a fight.
To end this ghastly long review I would like to say that your fanfic has reminded me deeply of The Fault In Our Stars by John Green. That is the highest compliment I can bestow upon an author.
Jubiland chapter 18 . 4/25/2014
I love reading about the world you created, please consider writing more! The story you've crafted is beautiful and I don't want to leave it just yet
Guest chapter 18 . 10/31/2013
Very excellent story! I disagree with you Katara son Pakak should have been a firebender a strong one like his father Zuko and his uncle Iroh. It would have made the story have more depth to it and brought more feeling to the back story. Iroh would have loved teacher him firebending.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/30/2013
Excellent, excellent story. Why have you stopped up-dating it? Your stories are so, so good. Keep going with it.
muted trumpet chapter 18 . 8/19/2013
brilliant, absolutely beautiful! please continue
KKH913 chapter 18 . 1/11/2013
This is a great story. I can't wait to read more. Please update soon. I want to kno when Pakak finds out that Zuko is his father
finfin123 chapter 18 . 1/10/2013
Chapter 19 please
Kirida chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Please more..Zuko and Katara must have their happy ending.
Sakizm chapter 18 . 9/16/2012
This story really tugs at my heart with all the Zutara angst. ;_; You write wonderfully and capture the emotions of Katara and others. Looking forward to the next update! :)