Reviews for Unraveled
Justice Tokidoki chapter 1 . 8/22
Wow, this was pretty incredible. A great way of showing how confusing and tangled the relationships can get between Sora, Kairi, Roxas, and Namine. The characterization of everyone was spot on. I really enjoyed seeing this twisted version of Namine and Kairi, along with Sora's efforts to bring them back to sane territory.

Excellent oneshot!

Justice T.
DemolitionLvr chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
This was so good. Like wow. Talk about multiple personalities. Really great writing and original idea. Namine taking revenge on Kairi for stealing Roxas. I love it.
truthlieslovestars chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
V-departed chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Messed up in the best possible way. Nice work here, it really does carry the proud tradition of 'Boys Will Be', doesn't it? Creepy, emotional and disorientating. Good work.
ParadiseAvenger chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
That was pretty wicked, a little confusing, but good all the same.
radiohysteria chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
i always knew namine would eventually get jelous of kairi
Ice Princezz chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
A nice story I like it it's got a crazy twist I love that
angelofsweetness chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Wow! Totally intense!

Namine's one psycho. :P

Well-written, you pulled off the emotions perfectly. I could feel Sora's pain in watching Kairi go insane.

Keep writing! :)
caitlinkeitorin chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
o.o that. was. awesome. it was soo ooc but I LOVED IT

sorry but i liked this a lot more than some of ur fluffy stories XD
luckynumbereight chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Wow. Amazing.

This is easily going on my favorites.

The emotion and detail was so perfect... Ahhh i just love everything!

I wish i could read more but i know it's a oneshot so uurggh. Please write more often, haha :)
DeadRunway chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Can I just say I love this? You're a seriously good writer. I love that there are still beastly one-shot writers on fanny and that the whole site hasn;t gone completely to the dogs!

You did very good!

The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
*groans* Thanks for the Nightmare Fuel.

Wow, this was chilling. But very good. I kinda/sorta get the ending, I mean, I get it enough to have a sense of closure. But damn, this was creepy as hell. Poor, insane Kairi. XD