Reviews for Broken: The Epilogue
akinigo chapter 1 . 4/19
gosh i loved broken and i love this even more
DramioneAddiction chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
You could not believe how happy I am. I mean I just finished reading Broken. And so relieved that they are still together and at a healthier stage in their relationship to tie the knot! Sorry ;) But this was adorable! Love it!
Sakura Malfoy1 chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
I love it! Thanks for writing this epilogue! It's the perfect final for broken. Not to cheesy not too romantic just the right thing l. Thanks! BTW sorry for my bad use of English, I'm better with the reading haha. Kisses
we ship dramione chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
loved it :D
Lizu chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Yes, but I think I can speak for everyone when I say want another epilogue. Things still seem a little tense. Nothing short of radically sub mediocre writing shall deter this fandom, see?

Thank you for this chapter and Broken, they've been outstanding reads.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
aw
Hobbitenlacomarca chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Im so glad that you wrote an epilogue :) actually I loved your story! it was slow, but you can't rush a couple as Draco and Miome :)
broken fan chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Please keep on writing, you are such a great writer and I would love to read about a continuation if this tale.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
I actually thought it would end with a proposal. That was very sweet and cute! It was beautiful :)
Rhyannath chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
This was a disappointment after all that Broken gave. I think it's best left alone rather than this bit that doesn't tell us anything we didn't already know. I'm not trying to be rude but after all Broken was, this is weak at attempting to wrap things up. This wasn't a wrap up, it was like a weak afterthought.
Aquamarinelightnight chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Oh my god you are perfect
It's not one of those damn endings where they get married. Oh god I am so glad there are no delusions here about speed.
MioKathx Malfoy Granger chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
I love!
Elluzions chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Thank you so much for posting the epilogue! Although the ending was great, I still couldn't help but wonder what lied ahead for our beautiful couple.

Overall, "Broken" is a beautifully heart wrenching story. Thank you so much for sharing this gift with your readers. :)
Shellz29 chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Omg I absolutely loved this and broken. I stayed up all night reading broken and this epilogue was quite sweet. I definitely would love to see a sequel where they have children though. :)
VivDream chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
You are a brilliant writer, Reading Broken has been a real joy (angst and all). You've managed to capture the characters emotions so perfectly in light of their life experiences and convey them so vividly ! I could literally empathize with them (fictional characters be damned), it was so realistic that I'm so sad to see the end. But thank you again for the gift .