Reviews for Broken: The Epilogue
rdr56683 chapter 1 . 2/9
2:10AM and just finished reading "Broken" and this epilogue. I can now go to bed with a smile :) Well done!
OH GOOD GRAVY, I LOVE THIS. especially the back and forth of hermione arguing that she has not moved in already hhahaah
Jeraly chapter 1 . 1/6
Very nicely done
Mintley8 chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
Perfect, thank you x
Pokey314 chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
This is a great epilogue, but I'm glad it's separate from the main story. It makes it seem more separate and doesn't clash with your other ending. I do agree that it isn't as good as you're chapter 36 ending, but it does have a more light-hearted tone to it than the one in the main story. Great job on both this and the main story.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2017
looooovvveeeee
Lonelywicked chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
I read Broken twice. I think it was a beautiful story. Thank you for sharing it with us. I know it’s been years since it was written, but it’s one of the best and realistic story I’ve read about Hermione and Draco.
SnowFaery chapter 1 . 9/26/2017
So in this epilogue, you just totally made the phrase "the end is just the begining" totally make sense.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2017
I know you're probably tired of hearing this, but I want another epilogue! Nothing will curb my need to read more about their lives. If you can or want or wish to fulfil this readers dreams, could you maybe make one more epilogue that's a bit into the future. Maybe at the point of kids (if they have any). I don't know. Thanks for sharing this story :)
pianomouse chapter 1 . 6/27/2017
This story has given me so much food for thought, thank you for sharing it with us.
thegrangermalfoy chapter 1 . 6/13/2017
Fantastic.
rubydalegendary chapter 1 . 4/6/2017
yaaasss thanks for this
maesanthropic chapter 1 . 3/27/2017
you will never know how my heart was ripped, trampled, shattered, and then put back again only to repeat the cycle again and again and again. seriously, i think tis beautiful, considering i DON'T read angst and now I'm bawling and wondering why can't i have the same writing expertise as you. SLOW CLAP FOR INADAZE22. You deserve it.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2017
Less a romance; more two broken people using and entwining themselves with the other, I think. No, not a romance.
emmagic chapter 1 . 1/6/2017
So there really wan't be another story? Aww! This thing is SO GOOD seriously, though couldnt right like a little more? Please?

Hanging on your every word,
Emmagic