Reviews for Broken: The Epilogue
jokefools chapter 1 . 7/13
Love Draco's Characters as always. Thank you again for writing such an amazing story, hope to see more from you.
rubydalegendary chapter 1 . 5/20
An epilogue that I was just looking for.
belladonablush chapter 1 . 3/22
A fitting addition to a story I already love!
Lena Lennox chapter 1 . 3/16
After chapter 36...well the whole story really...this is nice but it's too fluffy.
MusicalCatharsis chapter 1 . 3/8
I've always wondered what happened to them after the epilogue. I've just read Broken again, I like to think that they eventually got married. That maybe Matthew had some siblings that Hermione freaked out about, a lot. This story has always stuck with me.
mmiri mma chapter 1 . 3/7
I was honestly concerned that Draco and Hermione's relationship wouldn't progress past the way they were around each other in ch 36. You've let them grow together while keeping them authentic based on the many issues they overcame to get to this point. The convo with Ginny was great. I think this epilogue was the perfect ending to Broken.
clarkfan325 chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Wonderful epilogue. I think you managed to capture the Draco & Hermione relationship very well.
Cat chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
I loved the original, have recommended it to several friends and reread it myself more than a few times and I have to say, originally I agreed that it should have been left how you ended it but after reading this I think that you've done it justice. It doesn't gloss over anything or try to be a 'happily-ever-after' because with everything they went through there is no such thing. What it does do is give a little closure and point out that we never truly forget our trauma, we just learn to live with it. So kudo's to you for realism even in a fantasy world and thank you so much for sharing :D
Piper010 chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
LOVE your epilogue! Glad to see Draco and Hermione so comfortable around each other~
Firnlambe chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
I really enjoyed seeing that their relationship has steadily become a more permanent fixture in both of their lives...I really did feel unsatisfied with how Broken ended between Draco and Hermione so I'm extremely glad you wrote this epilogue. Thanks for the wonderful read.
Simona Polle chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
I think you are so right in having just this beautiful epilogue and nothing more about children (thats toooo much for them)... Congrats for an awesome story and well i would like to know if Harry was still single or maybe he is a play boy hhahahha who knows!

Kisses
Bentears chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
Great rounded out epilogue. I fact that you didnt go for an insipid " and they all lived happily ever after". It felt very real. Well done!
Eva chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
I'm glad I saw and read the epilogue, it gave me a little more peace and some happiness.
twitmonkey chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
I liked this little wrap up. Thank you!
akinigo chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
gosh i loved broken and i love this even more