Reviews for Broken: The Epilogue
Piper010 chapter 1 . 10/22
LOVE your epilogue! Glad to see Draco and Hermione so comfortable around each other~
Firnlambe chapter 1 . 10/13
I really enjoyed seeing that their relationship has steadily become a more permanent fixture in both of their lives...I really did feel unsatisfied with how Broken ended between Draco and Hermione so I'm extremely glad you wrote this epilogue. Thanks for the wonderful read.
Simona Polle chapter 1 . 10/12
I think you are so right in having just this beautiful epilogue and nothing more about children (thats toooo much for them)... Congrats for an awesome story and well i would like to know if Harry was still single or maybe he is a play boy hhahahha who knows!

Bentears chapter 1 . 10/3
Great rounded out epilogue. I fact that you didnt go for an insipid " and they all lived happily ever after". It felt very real. Well done!
Eva chapter 1 . 4/29
I'm glad I saw and read the epilogue, it gave me a little more peace and some happiness.
twitmonkey chapter 1 . 4/28
I liked this little wrap up. Thank you!
akinigo chapter 1 . 4/19
gosh i loved broken and i love this even more
DramioneAddiction chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
You could not believe how happy I am. I mean I just finished reading Broken. And so relieved that they are still together and at a healthier stage in their relationship to tie the knot! Sorry ;) But this was adorable! Love it!
Sakura Malfoy1 chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
I love it! Thanks for writing this epilogue! It's the perfect final for broken. Not to cheesy not too romantic just the right thing l. Thanks! BTW sorry for my bad use of English, I'm better with the reading haha. Kisses
we ship dramione chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
loved it :D
Lizu chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Yes, but I think I can speak for everyone when I say want another epilogue. Things still seem a little tense. Nothing short of radically sub mediocre writing shall deter this fandom, see?

Thank you for this chapter and Broken, they've been outstanding reads.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Hobbitenlacomarca chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Im so glad that you wrote an epilogue :) actually I loved your story! it was slow, but you can't rush a couple as Draco and Miome :)
broken fan chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Please keep on writing, you are such a great writer and I would love to read about a continuation if this tale.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
I actually thought it would end with a proposal. That was very sweet and cute! It was beautiful :)