Reviews for Broken: The Epilogue
Less a romance; more two broken people using and entwining themselves with the other, I think. No, not a romance.
emmagic chapter 1 . 1/6
So there really wan't be another story? Aww! This thing is SO GOOD seriously, though couldnt right like a little more? Please?

Hanging on your every word,
Emmagic
KellyDraco chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
You are an amazing writer, I had to say this at some point. I've been reading Broken for 3 days non-stop, today I was actually dragged out of my house. I wanted you to know that you are the best author I have ever read for, and trust me when I say I've read quiet a few (talking about writing in general not just fanfiction). You should never stop writing even though I think you did, sadly I'm reading this in 2016 so I think you stopped uploading. If you ever write something new, a book, a story, or even just an idea please send it to me, (). I hope that this reaches you.
JenniferFeng chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
OMG this is exactly what I need! After just finishing Broken! AHHHHHHH
viv-heart chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
Idk why I haven't read this earlier but I really liked this. So cute. It feels good to See them happy
SlytherinPride chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
I don't know if you're reading this but I'm so glad that you posted fanfic is one of the most well written stories out there without any ridiculous sappy OCC Draco and Hermione. I would be lying if I said that I was completely satisfied with the way things ended before because it just felt like they were still sort of uncomfortable with each other and the situation was still tense. But after reading this epilogue I got closure and for that thank you. This is one of the best Dramione stories out there.
unitedgravedigger chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
It took me multiple tries over years to read broken and finish it. It just was a story that got to me and I didn't like how it left me feeling nut at the same time I wanted to read more and recently finished the main story and that same feeling didn't get any better. I was just sitting there like that's it? That is until I saw one of your other stories on an authors favorites and opened up your stories written page to find this epilogue. I absolutely love this story now that I feel like I've gotten the rest of it, if only I had checked your authors page back then rather than having to stumble upon this years later.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
Beautiful finish
jokefools chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
Love Draco's Characters as always. Thank you again for writing such an amazing story, hope to see more from you.
rubydalegendary chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
An epilogue that I was just looking for.
belladonablush chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
A fitting addition to a story I already love!
Lena Lennox chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
After chapter 36...well the whole story really...this is nice but it's too fluffy.
MusicalCatharsis chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
I've always wondered what happened to them after the epilogue. I've just read Broken again, I like to think that they eventually got married. That maybe Matthew had some siblings that Hermione freaked out about, a lot. This story has always stuck with me.
mmiri mma chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
I was honestly concerned that Draco and Hermione's relationship wouldn't progress past the way they were around each other in ch 36. You've let them grow together while keeping them authentic based on the many issues they overcame to get to this point. The convo with Ginny was great. I think this epilogue was the perfect ending to Broken.
clarkfan325 chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Wonderful epilogue. I think you managed to capture the Draco & Hermione relationship very well.