Reviews for Broken: The Epilogue
I know you're probably tired of hearing this, but I want another epilogue! Nothing will curb my need to read more about their lives. If you can or want or wish to fulfil this readers dreams, could you maybe make one more epilogue that's a bit into the future. Maybe at the point of kids (if they have any). I don't know. Thanks for sharing this story :)
pianomouse chapter 1 . 6/27
This story has given me so much food for thought, thank you for sharing it with us.
thegrangermalfoy chapter 1 . 6/13
Fantastic.
rubydalegendary chapter 1 . 4/6
yaaasss thanks for this
maesanthropic chapter 1 . 3/27
you will never know how my heart was ripped, trampled, shattered, and then put back again only to repeat the cycle again and again and again. seriously, i think tis beautiful, considering i DON'T read angst and now I'm bawling and wondering why can't i have the same writing expertise as you. SLOW CLAP FOR INADAZE22. You deserve it.
Less a romance; more two broken people using and entwining themselves with the other, I think. No, not a romance.
emmagic chapter 1 . 1/6
So there really wan't be another story? Aww! This thing is SO GOOD seriously, though couldnt right like a little more? Please?

Hanging on your every word,
Emmagic
KellyDraco chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
You are an amazing writer, I had to say this at some point. I've been reading Broken for 3 days non-stop, today I was actually dragged out of my house. I wanted you to know that you are the best author I have ever read for, and trust me when I say I've read quiet a few (talking about writing in general not just fanfiction). You should never stop writing even though I think you did, sadly I'm reading this in 2016 so I think you stopped uploading. If you ever write something new, a book, a story, or even just an idea please send it to me, (). I hope that this reaches you.
JenniferFeng chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
OMG this is exactly what I need! After just finishing Broken! AHHHHHHH
viv-heart chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
Idk why I haven't read this earlier but I really liked this. So cute. It feels good to See them happy
SlytherinPride chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
I don't know if you're reading this but I'm so glad that you posted fanfic is one of the most well written stories out there without any ridiculous sappy OCC Draco and Hermione. I would be lying if I said that I was completely satisfied with the way things ended before because it just felt like they were still sort of uncomfortable with each other and the situation was still tense. But after reading this epilogue I got closure and for that thank you. This is one of the best Dramione stories out there.
unitedgravedigger chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
It took me multiple tries over years to read broken and finish it. It just was a story that got to me and I didn't like how it left me feeling nut at the same time I wanted to read more and recently finished the main story and that same feeling didn't get any better. I was just sitting there like that's it? That is until I saw one of your other stories on an authors favorites and opened up your stories written page to find this epilogue. I absolutely love this story now that I feel like I've gotten the rest of it, if only I had checked your authors page back then rather than having to stumble upon this years later.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
Beautiful finish
jokefools chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
Love Draco's Characters as always. Thank you again for writing such an amazing story, hope to see more from you.
rubydalegendary chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
An epilogue that I was just looking for.