Reviews for Broken: The Epilogue
Rhyannath chapter 1 . 4/14
This was a disappointment after all that Broken gave. I think it's best left alone rather than this bit that doesn't tell us anything we didn't already know. I'm not trying to be rude but after all Broken was, this is weak at attempting to wrap things up. This wasn't a wrap up, it was like a weak afterthought.
Aquamarinelightnight chapter 1 . 3/30
Oh my god you are perfect
It's not one of those damn endings where they get married. Oh god I am so glad there are no delusions here about speed.
MioKathx Malfoy Granger chapter 1 . 2/27
I love!
Elluzions chapter 1 . 2/26
Thank you so much for posting the epilogue! Although the ending was great, I still couldn't help but wonder what lied ahead for our beautiful couple.

Overall, "Broken" is a beautifully heart wrenching story. Thank you so much for sharing this gift with your readers. :)
Shellz29 chapter 1 . 2/21
Omg I absolutely loved this and broken. I stayed up all night reading broken and this epilogue was quite sweet. I definitely would love to see a sequel where they have children though. :)
VivDream chapter 1 . 2/19
You are a brilliant writer, Reading Broken has been a real joy (angst and all). You've managed to capture the characters emotions so perfectly in light of their life experiences and convey them so vividly ! I could literally empathize with them (fictional characters be damned), it was so realistic that I'm so sad to see the end. But thank you again for the gift .
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 1/7
Great work!
msmdhr chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
There is a song called "first day of my life", from bright eyes, and this epilogue reminded me so much of it.
The song talks abouts how ones life finally beggin when you find your counterpart. There is a line in the song that says "and this things take forever and i am specially slow, but i realized that i need you, and i wonder if i could come home".
I think that summons them up, and think they finally found home in eatch other. I think they will be oka.

(English is my second language and im sorry for all the spelling mistakes. Hahaha)
Serenity20251 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Your story and his epilogue is truly amazing the way you explain their feeling and all the drama it's truly an incredible story your are a really great author I did not stop reading your story until the end really good writing I hope to read another one of your story keep up the good work
Arrion chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Nice epilogue, sometimes it's good to kill the cat.
atlasfalling chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Thank you, that is exactly what I had wished for. I finished Broken and loved the ending but I had wanted to see them tie up loose strings and live tremulously and happily in each other's lives, not married, not with children. I just wanted to see a semi healed Hermione and Draco just being Hermione and Draco. I think that you have captured that wonderfully and I thank you for writing such a wonderful story. You are an amazing writer and this is an amazing epilouge for an amazing story.

Thank you so much.
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
nice
Sugumi chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Congratulations. You have such a nice story here, and your style of writing is not bad either. In fact, I'd say it was your style of writing that had come first, before the story plot, in the "why-I-am-reading-this" list. :) Hope to read more of your work!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2013