Reviews for Broken: The Epilogue
Bentears chapter 1 . 10/3
Great rounded out epilogue. I fact that you didnt go for an insipid " and they all lived happily ever after". It felt very real. Well done!
Eva chapter 1 . 4/29
I'm glad I saw and read the epilogue, it gave me a little more peace and some happiness.
twitmonkey chapter 1 . 4/28
I liked this little wrap up. Thank you!
akinigo chapter 1 . 4/19
gosh i loved broken and i love this even more
DramioneAddiction chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
You could not believe how happy I am. I mean I just finished reading Broken. And so relieved that they are still together and at a healthier stage in their relationship to tie the knot! Sorry ;) But this was adorable! Love it!
Sakura Malfoy1 chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
I love it! Thanks for writing this epilogue! It's the perfect final for broken. Not to cheesy not too romantic just the right thing l. Thanks! BTW sorry for my bad use of English, I'm better with the reading haha. Kisses
we ship dramione chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
loved it :D
Lizu chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Yes, but I think I can speak for everyone when I say want another epilogue. Things still seem a little tense. Nothing short of radically sub mediocre writing shall deter this fandom, see?

Thank you for this chapter and Broken, they've been outstanding reads.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Hobbitenlacomarca chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Im so glad that you wrote an epilogue :) actually I loved your story! it was slow, but you can't rush a couple as Draco and Miome :)
broken fan chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Please keep on writing, you are such a great writer and I would love to read about a continuation if this tale.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
I actually thought it would end with a proposal. That was very sweet and cute! It was beautiful :)
Rhyannath chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
This was a disappointment after all that Broken gave. I think it's best left alone rather than this bit that doesn't tell us anything we didn't already know. I'm not trying to be rude but after all Broken was, this is weak at attempting to wrap things up. This wasn't a wrap up, it was like a weak afterthought.
Aquamarinelightnight chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Oh my god you are perfect
It's not one of those damn endings where they get married. Oh god I am so glad there are no delusions here about speed.
MioKathx Malfoy Granger chapter 1 . 2/27/2014