Reviews for Life in Death
Miko Vampire chapter 13 . 5/19
Will we ever see the sequel to this fic, or have you moved away from the fandom of Gundam Wing?
If you will be posting the sequel please let me know!
misherukuro chapter 13 . 5/12
I hope you post more in the future but for now thanks for sharing your writing. I enjoyed reading this fic.
Jewlygem chapter 13 . 11/20/2016
Are you still writing a sequel.
Heyjustme chapter 13 . 9/16/2016
Well i like the story in general but one part kinda ruins it for me. No offence but harry gets upset and runs off to have sex with a guy he only met briefly the day before? But i that's just me thoughts on the matter.
royano chapter 13 . 6/14/2016
when the sequal is ready let me know oke? plz?
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 13 . 3/10/2014
interesting story so far
Sable Gloom chapter 11 . 7/2/2013
Strong themes of Anne McCaffrey's "Pern" series here but with the snake rather than a firelizard being impressed and fed! loving your work :)
Priestess of Silvanus chapter 12 . 6/28/2013
So far so good!
Mashkai30 chapter 13 . 5/5/2013
Aldwyntor chapter 13 . 4/25/2013
omg love this story!cant wait for the Sequal!hope its out soon! 3
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 6 . 12/6/2012
man I want to continue to read but I'm dog tired I will read more tomorrow
LunarSilvio chapter 11 . 10/3/2012
Hi, Love the story so far but I do have one issue with it. You obviously do not know much about egg laying snakes (as opposed to live birthing ones), snake eggs are soft and not at all like birds eggs, the baby snake will not absorb the yolk until they have fully grown inside the egg and have made its first cut (called pipping) and gets it's first breath of air. They will stay in the egg after this for a couple of days poking their head outside of the egg to breath while they absorb the yolk. Once the yolk has been absorbed they will finally crawl out of the egg leaving the leathery egg mostly whole behind. Because they have just absorbed the yolk they do not need to eat until after their first shed which comes about 8-10 days after they crawl out. Force feeding a baby snake (or any snake) is a generally bad idea and should never be done. A baby snake will eat pinkies (baby rats or mice) about once a week, never feed them "human" food, as in cooked, especially in pieces as this could actually cause them problems.
If you want to know more about this topic look up 'prehistoric pets' on YouTube as they have a lot of videos of baby snakes 'hatching' as well as general care.
I hope this has been very informative and is in no means meant to offend just educate.
Hope to see more from you. -
moonlitcat chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
whens the sequel
Audience Member chapter 4 . 8/17/2012
You need to take a look at your spelling. It destroys the forth wall.
Confused chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
*tilts head to side*
It's not the mpreg you snuck in there that confuses me.
It's Fenrir Greyback being Remus's alpha...

I know he turned Remus, but I always though Remus was more of a lone wolf type were.

At the very least, not in the pack of the crazy man who turns small children into werewolves.

The story hasn't really started yet, so I can't comment on anything else but my confusion.