Reviews for Make Me Strong Again
MrsCriminalMinds chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
Please put up the next chapter I really really really want to see how this story unfolds :D
Guest chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
I love it! Please update soon
HestiaRue14 chapter 2 . 4/18/2011
Great story please please update soon
vampiremuggle chapter 2 . 3/10/2011
wow the emotions in this story are so strong! please please please update soon! i cannot wait to read more!

Vampiremuggle

vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
wisher93 chapter 2 . 9/20/2010
Wow! This is great! I have read all three stories, and I haven't been able to stop reading for the few minutes it would take to review... so congrats! Please update soon. Can't wait to read more!
PrincessHotch chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
YEAH! I am so glad that Allen got a little taste of what "family" does to protect their own. I loved the scene in the bar as well. Great job!
SlytherinQueen11 chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
Wow I loved it! Such a perfect fight!
MRS.KCCarnline chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
EEEEEKKKKKKK I LOVED THAT IM SO GLAD DEREK GOT HIS HITS IN I LOVE REID BEING THE ONE TO RELAY THE MESSAGE THAT WAS GREAT! AND GARCIA AND JJ ENOUGH SAID THEY ARE EVIL AND I LOVE IT! THANKS FOR KEEPING THIS GOING LOVE IT! OH AND A LITTLE PS I LOVE HOTCH BEING SWEET HES SO GREAT AT IT! :)
fanficlover chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Woohoo, go team. I want the guys to beat the crap out of Allen literally having him beaten so bad that crap literally flew out of him. Great sequel to Be There For Me, it's just that i hate weak Emily, the Emily in my head is strong, brave, tenacious and most definitely will not let anyone treat her like crap. I'm just glad that this sequel will show how Emily will get back to her feet with the help from Hotch. Great story, love.
MRS.KCCarnline chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
i love this i love all 3 stories you have to do a chapter on what they do to him or a one shot it will be brilliant! good work keep it up!
SlytherinQueen11 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Wow I loved this story! Wonderful job!
Liz42293 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I love this series. I read all of the stories in ome sitting. Jack is amazing, I love when he's in H/P stories, it gives them an added layer. Keep the chapters coming!