Reviews for Phantom Love
TheAwesomeMe128 chapter 8 . 9/14/2014
I liked this fic! Interesting concept, with the ghost and real bodies. Im quite curious about their past together!
Anon91 chapter 8 . 11/29/2013
This story is very unique. I really enjoyed it and it even made me cry. There are some places that are pretty confusing though. For example, it's hard to tell sometimes when a flashback starts. Other than that, it's great!
2degreesabovefreezing chapter 8 . 6/25/2013
...i...I just...um...

Thank you.
flaming rose chapter 8 . 12/29/2012
OLLLL-AHHHHH! Favorite line: "Don't think I'll make this easy!" This was sooooo cute! And adorable! Sooooooo chute! Sooo chute! Weal chute! Weal chute. Weeeaaaalllll chuute! Weal, weal chute. Weal chute. Yessssssss! Weal chute.
MemoriesOfTheFlame chapter 8 . 9/18/2012
This is so adorable and I completely love it! I am really thankful for the person who gave you the idea! This story is just so cute and fluffy! I just want to read this over and over again! And the twist at the end, it was so unexpected, but at the same time it was a really nice touch! It's so amazing! I am adding this to my favs and I only do that to my absolute favorites!
AlucardLovesSteakCakes chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
omg i love retarded toni!
RiceballNinja chapter 8 . 7/11/2012
Yes! Happy ending! Not sad ending! Happy! Yay! Gah! *wipes tears away*, I-I wasn't crying. Nope! So beautiful! *Wipes more tears away* :D
Resha04 chapter 8 . 5/3/2012
Oh my God, past Lovi, ghost Lovi, and then real Lovi. This all things abour reincarnation made my head spin. But it really is so sweet and touching and sad and heart-breaking.

Sometimes I'll find reincarnation are cliche, but this is awesome! Their relationship was and is beautiful and the reincarnations thing puts a final line to it. I can't describe it with words but your writing and the plot and the characterizations and their relationship are what makes the "reincarnation" concept itself beautiful.

I'm kind of sad for ghost Lovi for some reason, but I'm glad that he finally able to let go. And I'm so really happy that they get to be together again, this time for real.

(Feliciano is such a cute brother XD)
Resha04 chapter 7 . 5/3/2012
The last part confused me, but at the same time it makes me curious.

Oh God... so sweet and so sad at the same time, this chapter
Resha04 chapter 6 . 5/3/2012
WHY IS THIS CHAPTER SO SAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD?

*crying crying crying buckets*

The first part that shattered my heart is when Lovi said he stayed because he was still waiting.

The second was when he apologized since he was the one to leave now.

And the final blow was when Antonio said "He's gone"

Excuse me... *going to cry again in the corner*
Resha04 chapter 5 . 5/3/2012
Oh my God... Their past life is just pure beautiful to be described with words. I really love to find out that their past relationship grew from a childhood friendship.
Resha04 chapter 3 . 5/3/2012
I'm getting my brain kind of tangled up in this O-o

At the first half of this chapter, if Lovi is visible then he can't touch things, but when he isn't then he can. But in the second half, he can touch things when he is visible and not when he is invisible. So the reverse happened?

Anyway, I really love their interaction here. :3333
Resha04 chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
This story makes me smile! Smile and get heartache at the same time. The idea is so original and your writing is awesome.

I really like the characterizations here. Lovino isn't an ass as he is usually portrayed, but he doesn't lose his canon traits either.

Antonio is... stupid. Really really stupid. And really really adorable.

Both of them are just cute. The part where Antonio "hugs" Lovi makes me want to sniff. For some reason it feels so sad that he can't do any physical contact with him.
Scarlet daydreamer chapter 8 . 9/3/2011
Aww, *wipes tear away* happy ending. Thank you suicide for this lovely plot bunny and thank you GoxHaya for filling it. Although it says that it's still in progress, even though you said it was the last chapter. Anyways, good job!
CV Ping chapter 8 . 8/15/2011
So, who wants to hear my talk with my head persona?

Yay, happy ending

Whatever. Time to read the prequel.

But it's not out yet! And it's angsty!

Yeah, so?

Angst is depressing.

Is not.

Is too.

Is not!

Is tooooo!

IS NOT.

YES IT ISSSS!

DAMMIT, WHAT AM I FREAKING BIPOLAR?

... Or Romano. Yay, I'll call you Skiyemano!

... Dammit, shut up, bitch.

Why yes, my mind is a scary place