Reviews for Of Claiming
Usernames.are.masks chapter 5 . 6/10
I thought it was good! Remarkable, in fact, for only your second try.
AngelRuby235 chapter 5 . 10/17/2013
What the-?! Howcome I didn't review ds chapter after reviewing till chapter 4?
Anyway sorry for ds:-( but I guess I just missed it somehow. Sooooo about ds chapter, the smut was excellent:-) congrats on that:-D & overall the story was also cute and funny. Thank you for ds.
AngelRuby235 chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
Aww,the cute giripan fluff killed me! XD & u are right,ds pair is practically canon:-) yay for that:-)YAY:-D
AngelRuby235 chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
Ahh! Hungary,the fujoshi:-) & korea's being awesumly hilarious as always:-)
AngelRuby235 chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
The idea of ds story is kinda refreshingly new & that makes it poor hercules though! XD
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Gyaah!what was this? Lol lol lol XD Perv. Korea XD
HannahSakura2010 chapter 5 . 8/1/2012
Aw! That was so sweet and funny! Nihon is so cute when he is flustured! Great work!
AnimatedSM1 chapter 5 . 12/21/2011
Usually, I'm more of a America/Japan fan and ignore the Greece pairing out there. But slowly this couple is warming up to me...Very lovely story.
darkdragonalucard chapter 5 . 7/26/2011
oh korea and his claiming of breasts...
yvoi chapter 5 . 7/23/2011
This... Made me grin... Like an idiot.

Cool story bro 8D
rosa chapter 5 . 6/30/2011
This was just amazing. I can't even think right now... I just... I gotta go... haha.
TokyoTwinkle chapter 5 . 6/11/2011
My favorite line of this entire thing is "He could almost feel the creepy gaze of Korea watching him."

Kawaii~! This story is going to get me into GreeceXJapan! I want some of those pictures too!
18plusForMe chapter 5 . 3/8/2011
First attempt at smut? It was the HOTTEST Hetalia fic I've ever read! LoL
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 5 . 1/9/2011
How CUUTEE~~~~~~ :D It was really, really adorable. I love this pair! It was really IC too, I was impressed. They are somewhat more difficult characters to write correctly, from what I've seen. ;; Thanks for writing! Korea was BEAUTIFUL. He should get a reward for that.
blahblahturtle chapter 5 . 12/20/2010
Apparently Greece is a sex GOD, but I didn't know he could be a mental one too. X/D *NOSEBLEED*

SO HAWT~ Loved it! (God, I feel so pervy right now.. xDD)