Reviews for Of Claiming
Pecha Pichu chapter 2 . 12/6/2016
Oh dear, 'Xian Sheng' is a word that bothers me a bit...

先生 is read as 'Sensei' in Japanese, so 'Yao-sensei' is effectively 'Teacher Yao' - which seems pretty suitable for Hong Kong and Taiwan!

先生 in Chinese, on the other hand, is 'Xian Sheng', and is quite literally a 'Mister'. Hearing Hong Kong call China 'Mr Yao' makes them sound so distant! The word for teacher in Chinese is '老师’, (Lao Shi) (Teacher/Student Relationship) although some Chinese readers make it '师傅‘ (Shi Fu) (Master/Disciple Relationship), or give it a Canto-Pronunciation.

All that aside, I really loved your Giripan story. Japan is absolutely adorable, with him going hikikomori from embarrassment and the Japan-Korea dynamic and Greece is. so. chill. I got a total kick out of the KoChu (which has got to be most adorkable pairing ever) haha thanks for adding side pairing!

Keep up the great work~
Q-A the Authoress chapter 3 . 6/3/2016
Korea is a crazy perv.

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
Q-A the Authoress chapter 2 . 6/3/2016
XD Poor Japan. He will commit seppuku from the humiliation.

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
Usernames.are.masks chapter 5 . 6/10/2015
I thought it was good! Remarkable, in fact, for only your second try.
AngelRuby235 chapter 5 . 10/17/2013
What the-?! Howcome I didn't review ds chapter after reviewing till chapter 4?
Anyway sorry for ds:-( but I guess I just missed it somehow. Sooooo about ds chapter, the smut was excellent:-) congrats on that:-D & overall the story was also cute and funny. Thank you for ds.
AngelRuby235 chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
Aww,the cute giripan fluff killed me! XD & u are right,ds pair is practically canon:-) yay for that:-)YAY:-D
AngelRuby235 chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
Ahh! Hungary,the fujoshi:-) & korea's being awesumly hilarious as always:-)
AngelRuby235 chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
The idea of ds story is kinda refreshingly new & that makes it interesting...lol poor hercules though! XD
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Gyaah!what was this? Lol lol lol XD Perv. Korea XD
Raelyn Sakura chapter 5 . 8/1/2012
Aw! That was so sweet and funny! Nihon is so cute when he is flustured! Great work!
AnimatedSM1 chapter 5 . 12/21/2011
Usually, I'm more of a America/Japan fan and ignore the Greece pairing out there. But slowly this couple is warming up to me...Very lovely story.
darkdragonalucard chapter 5 . 7/26/2011
oh korea and his claiming of breasts...
yvoi chapter 5 . 7/23/2011
This... Made me grin... Like an idiot.

Cool story bro 8D
rosa chapter 5 . 6/30/2011
This was just amazing. I can't even think right now... I just... I gotta go... haha.
Nutty Delphox chapter 5 . 6/11/2011
My favorite line of this entire thing is "He could almost feel the creepy gaze of Korea watching him."

Kawaii~! This story is going to get me into GreeceXJapan! I want some of those pictures too!